View Single Post
Old 30-11-13, 17:45
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default Glued-Up with Cum!

SSF, SSSF, and the other websites here are wonderful. After a long day of work it's very relaxing to sit, have a drink and browse the websites. Edging through your clothes will soon be your lovely habit. But watch out:

I was edging while browsing one of Amber West's sets and lost control, I quickly tried to pull down my trouser to shoot my load/cum but forgot that I was wearing a tight belt ... it was too late and I shot my one-week load/cum inside my underwear, that was a lot of cum, the sticky jelly spread everywhere on the underwear, and left two wet patches on my trouser; one on the front and one on the back.

I went to take a shower before I get glued-up with cum, the sticky sound was obvious as I walked through the room. I entered the shower room and poured a gallon of cold water inside my trouser to remember not to repeat that mistake again.

Lesson: Always wear a condom (or perhaps a nappy!) before browsing Amber West sets.

I see that Amber West has new sets coming, but this time I will have my condom pack ready