View Single Post
Old 22-08-18, 14:46
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

It was Christmas time ... being from different background I am left alone in the dorm as usual, it is very silent here. Without any type of sexual relief, it was very frustrating and very difficult to resist my strong sexual fantasies. I had a heavy meal and went to bed trying to forget about my naughty desires.

I awoke at mid night and was horribly turned on and in a hydrophobic state! I did not know what to do:

- Open my computer and browse ALL FETISHFUN and have a fantastic wank and spray the room with cum?

- Plug something in my arse?

- Suck my fingers?

- Have sex with my pillow?

No ... that's not enough I need something real, I went out to the corridor waiting for a lady, I will pay all what I have that night to have sex with any lady. No body was there ... complete silence! I started kissing the wall and playing with my genitals ... I was in need to any sexual activity PLEASE ... I was about to cry!

Suddenly I heard foot steps approaching the main entrance of the coordinator ... my hear started beating quickly ... the door opened ... a giant figure entered: very tall, athletic built, very fit with excellent shape GUY!

"WOW" I said! As I stared at him. I look like a boy in front of this real wonderful man. Unconsciously, I walked slowly towards him and hugged him from the waist -- he is much taller than me. He smelled perfect, I pulled his shirt up and kissed his six pack. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up like a doll! I waved my legs. He said: "You are coming with me ... we are going to spend the night in my room!"

Never thought that I will be bride one day!!!

Guess what is the room number?