View Single Post
Old 26-11-20, 17:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We are also in tier 3.
I think giving us back all our freedom is far more import than this virus. More people have died from cancer, Heart attacks, Strokes, taking there own life's cause they lost everything etc all for saving .0006% of the population. This virus as killed less then any other virus and that fact. we are all adults and we are not idiots we know what we need to do. When your ill with a cold you tend to stay away from others anyways. Enough is enough. Every time we come out from a lock down the case rate goes up because we are not being exposed to it. And the scary thing is that we are forgetting that we are not being exposed to all the other virus that a body are used to.

Sorry I don't mean to come across rude but I'm just sick of it all. My Kids and their kids (I'm not a grand parent yet) will all be affected by this for years to come.