View Single Post
Old 14-03-22, 20:51
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb

I'm pleased to hear that.
I had assumed that by drawing my attention to it, you were vindicating its content.
I'm relieved to hear that is not so and I apologise if you thought I had defamed you in any way.

These are very uncertain times and reading crap like that annoys me greatly. The problem is that there are gullible people out there who will take this kind of drivel seriously. This is exactly the kind of twisted shit-stirring content that Putin wants us to believe.

I wouldn't waste my time reading it for fear that it could severely damage my reasonable thought processes. That latest major incident was just 15 miles from the Polish border. If one of his bombs goes astray and hits Polish territory, ( NATO member since 1999), Western resolve would severely be tested because unless NATO prevaricates, they will be obliged to retaliate against Putin's Russia : Then the balloon would really go up. The reason I thought he was more likely to go for Finland was that not being in NATO, would provide him with an easier target. Anyway, he can't contemplate his next step until he has defeated Ukraine and that is no foregone conclusion!
I haven't heard a news bulletin for 4 hours now so I must find out the latest.