View Single Post
Old 04-08-18, 21:38
peter92305

Smile

Let's try and piece this story together as best we can from the pics. I would guess we are in the Florida Everglades. It's exceptionally hot and Toni, ( bless her ), fancies a paddle in a swamp laden lagoon which unbeknown to her, is infested with crocodiles!

Whilst this may sound like a foolhardy, and indeed, a death defying act, she's in luck because these crocs are all vegetarian and are only interested in ripping all their clothes off! ( sign 'em up for R4F quick! )--- hence no limbs were lost in this dangerous excursion.

Needless to say, i can't speak for the accuracy of this assessment as i haven't seen the vid.
These multi-girl DF custom vids are the best on the site and it's a shame we haven't got a few more rich sponsors to finance more of them. If there are any Soccer Premiership Directors reading this who are looking for a sound investment, i'm quite sure this would give you a better return on your cash, rather that splashing it all on mediocre fly-by-night football prima donors.