View Single Post
Old 03-07-17, 21:55
peter92305

Cool

I would agree that instagram and tumblr make more than adequate replacements for the old preview system of ' Blogs 'which were obviously time consuming to do.

I would have to take issue with Satinfun's suggestion about changing the format of Demurefun.com in favour of more satin slips. We have both commented today on the excellent vid of Chloe on Sexysatinsilkfun.com and i think the chemise is best catered for on those 2 satinsilk sites. It was good that they moved away from the stereotyped presentation of the model being sprawled out on the sofa. Todays release took place in the kitchen and that lends itself to a whole new approach---bending over doing housework, reaching up with a feather duster and even accidentally spilling a glass of water over her chemise.

As a dedicated fan of Demurefun, i would be distraught if they ever deserted their present territory of giving us the full array of retro undies and f.f.stockings, together with the traditional full slip with extravagant lace tops and hems. They already cater for half-slips with the occasional chemise and that mix is fine, but let's not change the format dramatically.