Thread: SPY CAUGHT
View Single Post
Old 12-07-19, 14:16
peter92305

Default The Art of Seduction

I didn't write this myself, but i pinched it from a novel i was reading this morning while waiting for the men's Wimbledon Tennis semi-finals to be played ::--

Janet's slender fingers slid along the back of Mark's neck, her delicate touch sending shivers of pleasure down his spine. His own hand responded, fingertips barely touching the hollow of her back, lingering there, the nerves so alert that it seemed each contact produced tiny sparks from her skin to his. He felt her ear touch his, the scent of her bare throat filling his nostrils.

Her body moved against his in perfect rhythm, the feel of her full breasts against his chest robbing him of whatever self-control he still retained. Janet's skin shone with sweat in the dim light and her breath came in small pants of exertion, barely audible above Mark's thundering heart. Her bare right leg encircled him and her body swayed. As mark's body writhed within her entangling limbs, Janet's back arched until only his right arm kept her from falling. Then, in a thunderous, climactic crescendo, it ended.

Hearing shouts of approval echo across the room, Mark raised his head to see Jennifer and Heather applauding vigorously.
Even Jack nodded his appreciation. " Now that's how the tango is supposed to be danced. "
The moral of this little ditty is that if you want to enhance your seductive skills, Make sure you don't miss the new series of ' Strictly Come Dancing ' which returns to BBC 1 in the Autumn, ( sadly without Darcy Bussell in future ). The American and Australian versions are called ' Dancing with the stars '.

Last edited by peter92305; 12-07-19 at 14:29. Reason: I should have started a new thread entitled " The Art of Seduction " Apologies to Peril fan for the intrusion!