View Single Post
Old 01-03-15, 15:10

Carriage5 is on a distinguished road
Default Favourite/Best Chloros in Uniform Stealing Scenarios

Hi All,

Below are my favourite/best Chloro's in US scenarios.I appreciate that it's only my opinion and personal taste.

1.Operation Chessman (May 11 2013) :- Nice and long,Holly dosen't scream in a high pitched voice but grunts lower which is great.maybe a little more forceful and angry like in the example below would have been better.Great eye roll,clasping at pad.
I liked Cindy's cold facial expression whilst holding the pad in place maybe the odd grimace would have been good.The clamping of the pad was good.Maybe Cindy could have used her free hand/arm to restrain Holly's body/hands a bit more or push Holly's head forward with her free hand into the pad.
When finally Holly succumbs if she fell backwards on top of Cindy breathing deeply while Cindy maintained the pad with both hands for a few moments that would have been good.

2.Security Steal (Feb 19 2015) :-
a.excellent soft large hand towel as pad.
b.classic little brown chloro bottle.
c.Great one hand/two hand clamping of the pad over Sophia's face.
d.Great effort shown by Holly (grimacing etc) as she is a relative amateur not a professional spy.
e.Superb reaction grunting (sorry can't think of a better way to describe it) by Sophia when the cloth is over her nose/mouth).
f.Great shots of legs 'flailing' and then slowing down as chloro works.Same for trying to remove pad and arms going limp (especially in second chloro).
g.Great shot of Sophia's head being rested on the table chloro pad on face.
h.Great touch when Holly cups Sophia's breast to make her breathe in deeper.
i.Great dialogue by Holly when chloroing and patting on the back when done.
Minor improvements:- Sophia was superb in her reactions but towards the end of the first chloro she did succumb very quickly (corrected it in second chloro).If her voice/body movements had slowed down gradually that would have been great.
Also once under if she could have breathed slowly and loudly,her chest rising and falling while Holly maintained the pad in position that would have been great.

There are a couple more examples but I'm out of time.Not sure if I have explained clearly enough,will be back to edit above and add later.

Regards,

Carriage5

Last edited by Carriage5; 01-03-15 at 16:04.