View Single Post
Old 02-03-15, 22:40

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Carriage5,
I’m glad you liked Chessman. The other plot was, I believe, a custom idea shot for a member who’s another ‘steal’ fan.

You listed Chessman first, could that be subliminal? There’s something that you (and most other people for that matter) probably don’t know about that set – you’re in it – or more accurately you’re mentioned in it. If you look closely at image IMG 6268 in the stills set, you can just about make out that the section of ‘Joint Intelligence Command’ that require the Chessman papers is ‘Section C5’ – a rather oblique reference to Carriage5. I included the reference as a sort of ‘thank you ‘for all the positive and constructive feedback that you have given to us both at this forum and elsewhere. It also shows the level of detail that is sometimes included in a steal set – but rarely noticed!.

Hope you like being included in a plot!

Regards

Chris