View Single Post
Old 01-07-18, 22:25

Drax71 is on a distinguished road

I was thinking and I would like to see the following tv concept scenarios for ukupskirt. These scenarios are meant for videos, but I would like to see also galleries version, which can be a little bit different or simpler. It would be great if some of these scenarios could be produced. I prefer to see in these scenarios models wearing classic panties with no lace part if possible (or only a little bit of lace).

1/ Moderator is reading news about a volcano erupting. Than there is news, a statistics about which panties are best sold. Moderator asks colleague (or 2 colleagues) from weather department which panties she is now wearing. The model gives many upskirt poses: back view, front view, bending over, ass-wiggling and squatting. If possible moderator lifts her skirt or touches her panties and comments it. Than the model ask moderator to do the same and she does it. Finally they make some poses together, they can also lift each others skirts.

2/ Moderator talks to candidate for office, she wants decrease taxes, increase pensions…She says women who vote for her wear often blue panties, it is the color of her political party. Moderator asks if she can do an upskirt show, she does it and also moderator gives an upskirt show. Candidate is not happy to see that moderator is not wearing blue panties and comments it.

3/ Moderator talks to 1-2 models in star trek uniforms (or similar), one of them is captain. They came from future and want avoid a big catastrophe…Moderator says people want also to know what they are wearing under their uniform. They give upskirt shows, also moderator tries the star trek uniform. I think sci-fi uniforms, super girl uniform and elvish costumes can attract new members…

4/ Moderator reads a story that skater skirts are more and more popular. She has invited 1-2 models wearing skater skirts to the studio. They give an upskirt show, also moderator tries skater skirt and gives an upskirt show. This can be done also with other skirt types.

5/ Moderator has an interview with an actress propagating a big action movie. She mentions she has in the movie also an upskirt scene. Moderato ask her to do an upskirt show…

6/ Moderator has an interview with a model very popular on twitter doing upskirt videos on trampoline or with a fan. She does one of the videos and also moderator tries it.

7/ Moderator makes a quiz show with 2 models. After each question the model who loses has to do an upskirt pose. It can be done also when moderator has one guest only, if the model answers correcty the moderator has to do an upskirt pose.

8/ Moderator is reading news and camera is under her skirt. When she notices it she makes some other upskirt poses and continues to read the news.

9/ A nostalgia video. Moderator (she can have also another model in the room) is viewing and commenting a part from an older ukupskirt video form 2010/2012 from a different model. Moderator likes the video and than does an upskirt show in similar mini skirt and panties with similiar upskirt poses.

10/ Moderator has an interview with supergirl about saving someone (or the world). She says her fans would like to know what panties she is wearing. Supergirl wants at first see the moderator do the upskirt poses…

11/ Interviews with police women, nurses, maids, models in military mini skirts and models in denim mini skirts.

12/ Moderator reads voting results for best 3 models on ukupskirts for the year 2017. Models are in the tv studio and than are giving upskirt poses, also moderator does the same. They are also doing some upskirt scenes together, all bending over or making ass-wiggling, also lifting each others skirts, touching each others panties.

13/ Interviews, and similar scenarios as previous 12 scenarios with a fan blowing under models skirts. I like also scenes involving a fan.

14/ Moderator is reading the news. Than suddenly she says she has to change her panties because it is blue panties day. When she returns she gives an upskirt show.

Toni as tv presenter is a perfect choice. If she is not available for some scenes I think also great as tv presenters or colleagues in the studio would be Lauren Louise, Rebecca Leah, Stephanie Bonham Carter, Chloe Toy, Lucie Jones, Jessy Ruth or Katie Lou.