View Single Post
Old 23-07-16, 16:26
peter92305

Smile

A total of 5 gorgeous girls all looking scrummy-yummy delish in their lacy full slips. I'm not going to dwell on what went before, just to say that we have ghosts appearing, one in the form of Dr Sophia Frankenslip who frightens the honeymooners so much that they call upon Vicar Jodie to perform an EXORCISM. Frankenslip appears through the ether and Vicar Jodie sprinkles her with Holy Water which drives away the evil spirit. ( No!__I don't understand how it works either__just have a little faith and use your imagination!

She is eternally grateful and vows only to use her scientific skills to good causes in future and everyone lives happy ever after.

JUST A MINUTE---HAVEN'T WE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING HERE??

Monster Penny is still on the rampage and continues her diabolical habit of ripping girls dresses off which is a condition i could easily succumb to myself were it not for my immense powers of self-restraint!

As a parting shot as to who is really in control here, Monster Penny appears from the rafters and showers Frankenslip with Ectoplasm---serves her right for her reckless behaviour!

Last edited by peter92305; 23-07-16 at 16:57.