Thread: Norwich City
View Single Post
Old 18-03-13, 19:00
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
I sat down to my Sunday lunch looking forward to watching this match on Sky TV only to spend most of my time shouting at either the referee or the linesman !!!!
In my view the sending off of the goalkeeper and the penalty robbed us of a win and we did well to finish with a draw!!
When are FIFA going to end these type of decisions that when played back are clearly wrong?
It was rather harsh, replays suggeted it hit him on the chest first and then hit the underneath of his right arm. To be honest, I think Mark Bunn made it difficult for himslef by raising his arms in the manner he did.

Sayig that though, there has been no end of inconsistant hand ball decisions this season where ball to hand / hand to ball has almost lost it's distinctions. Pundits claim one event as intentional and then the next as unintentional dispite both being ideintical..