View Single Post
Old 22-06-22, 09:57
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Do you plan to make more videos with masked caracters in Excepted Damsel in Peril (DIP) and Lehtallipstick (LL)? - We have been doing some for DIP. But we don't tend to do the for LL as its not something really asked for.

Excepted Damsel in Peril (DIP) and Lehtallipstick (LL), are your other sites offer “mask” videos ? - None of our other sites offer masks.

What is the main difference between DIP and LL ? Does DIP have a “staging” ( for exemple : an intruder masking up and breaking into a house, dialogues, …) or it just consist in tying people ? - DIP is a poor damsel tied and left helpless. LL is more what I would say aggessive roleplay

When I subscribed to LL, there was an option (for few euros more) to discover others website, is it still available ? Which sites are concerned ? - We do have this offer. These offers change so you will have to check for yourself.

As I said previously I’m hesitating to subscribe again and I was asking my self if it was possible to do a request before subscribing. - You can have a request done. But you do have to be a member First. We don't do request in order to get someone sub. And depending on what you require will depend on what the cost for it will be. Ie Model, what you want us to do, dialogue, How long you want it to run for.

Can you tell me who A is you are referring to ??

Last edited by Annabelle; 22-06-22 at 10:00.