Thread: Entwined shoes!
View Single Post
Old 09-05-12, 16:18

Hannaoray is on a distinguished road
Default Entwined shoes!

I know this is gonna sound quirky, but I have been a life long lover of playing footsie in shoes with other girls.

Im a 28 year old lesbian girl from Sussex in the UK and have been into this since I was small. I am always searching for sites where girls get their legs, and more importantly their shoes, tangled together. Sadly there are too few on the net that really cover this topic

Some of your sets in the past have had little snippets of this, more often than not by accident Im sure. I like most girls adore shoes and am very protective of my shoes when Im wearing them so they dont get marked. It would show that the girls are concentrating more on their wrestling than worrying about their shoes and I think it makes the scenes all the more realistic when this is filmed. I would love to see more of this in the future.

I know most guys are turned on by seeing girls legs entwined or just touching against each others legs and it would be easy to incorporate this into your already beautiful scenarios. I also have to say I vastly prefer the sets where the girls were more everyday style of sheos than those ugly hooker style platform sandals... it makes it all the realistic to seeing the fighting in flats or nice medium heels and boots.

I wonder maybe even on day you might shoot a vid where you really concentrate on lots of tangled shoes stuff, maybe with the girls having a tangled legged strength fight sort of thing, man that would be so hot!

Just an idea that I hope you find interesting.

From a firm fan many years over of your lovely sites (femme-fight!!)

Hanna x