View Single Post
Old 14-03-22, 14:36
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb

I spent the best part of an hour this morning reading this and trying to analyze its meaning.
I can only describe it as Gobbledygook, either written by or more likely inspired by a certain Klaus Schwab who has expressed the view that " excessively high management salaries were no longer socially acceptable. Incidentally, his own annual salary is believed to be about one million Swiss Francs and that doesn't include all the perks. He is probably about as transparent as Vladimir Putin with only slightly more principles.

The writers of this article then have the audacity to ask us if we can spare $1 a month to support Independent Media as they are not funded by either NGOs or government. As Catherine Tate's comedy character NAN might say " WHAT A F______ LIBERTY!"

I should have used my time more wisely by reading a few of the DIP stories on site.