View Single Post
Old 11-05-15, 18:42

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Carriage5,

Slightly late in responding to you as I have been extremely busy sorting other stuff out - unfortunately not for DiP.

I have no objection and in fact I am quite flattered that you have written a sequel to Chessman. You have produced a very detailed script with quite a lot of direction and plot details.

I'm not sure, but I think that I did produce a Royal Navy 'pass' at some stage. I will have to check and collate a lot of stuff so that it's in one place and easy to lay hands on.

The good news is that it is relatively easy to make new badges for different models now that I have better photo manipulation software.

I know that John likes the ideas and I will assist in any way I can with detail / uniforms to help them come together. I think that most stuff is in stock, not only for this plot but for your other ideas that I see you have posted.

Best Wishes

Chris