View Single Post
Old 11-05-22, 12:33

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default Fawcett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Fawcett is still around he just dosen't post that much on here. Regards the multi girl DF and FF we don't have any planned as yet as these have always been commision by a member
Yes i am still around but costs and availability of classic clothing inc slips limits my custom shoots

For example 2 slips bought from USA cost me £100 just recently

It is up to Annabelle and John if they post my custom shoots on Femmefight All my shoots include an element of up skirting as the models roll around on the floor in a fight

One of the best shoots saw Brook and Chloe featuring upskirting as Chloe rolled around in a RAF uniform that Brook ripped off as well as a lace trimmed full slip and stockings but it was some years ago!

My customs go back to 2009

I should also mention that models come and go so you just have models who act out your shoot perfectly like Alicia Brook Chloe Sophia for example then they are not available anymore or want inflated fees.

Annabelle and John do their best for me I know in getting models. Alicia is my favourite model these days with her lovely looks and voice so "girl next door"but she is not often free .

Last edited by fawcett; 12-05-22 at 08:55.