Thread: Downloadlimit
View Single Post
Old 27-03-16, 03:04

pmxx82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Thanks for your feedback. We recently increased the 24hr download limit from 3gb to 5gb which is a fair chunk of content but I take your point.

I will see if there is a possibility of setting up a monthly limit though I have some reservations with that in the evnt of a member using up his / her entire months allowance one download period and then be prevented from accessing for a further 29 days.

I suspect the answer is if you hit the limit, send us an email. We will have a look at the stats and if you are a user who infrequently visits the site but does like to download a lot more when the do, we can work out a method to ensure that when you want access, you get it.

cheers
John
Thanks for the reply and for understanding!
Sorry for the delay (this time, I couldn't check back for 3 weeks).
I don't see any problem with this example. Even if I spent my monthly allowance in 2 days, it's my own fault that I can't access the site for the next 28 days.
It's still something I'd be able to live with VERY easily compared to a solution with a few gb/day.
But your suggestion is fair enough. If we could work something out, I'd be happy to be a member.

Cheers,
Max