View Single Post
Old 13-08-18, 14:07
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default Worshipping The Wrong Person!!!

The house manager knows that I worship English ladies, and he told me that I will be given room C32 which belongs to that English lady -- and he pointed his finger on the lady sitting outside in the garden -- he said that she had left the room yesterday, but the room needs cleaning. I immediately offered to clean the room so I can worship her used items -- if any -- and the remaining of her belongings.

I did an excellent cleaning job after tasting and consuming everything in the room:

- There was a pair of plastic slippers beside the main door, the first thing I did was that I licked them clean from top and bottom/soles, then washed them very well and returned them to their place.

- A pair of used socks, I wore one of them on my head as a hood and took a long breath, then soaked them in water for a long period, then drank all the water.

- The rubbish bin contained used tissues, clearly used for nose blowing. I dipped them in water and ate them. Then emptied the rubbish bin in a plastic bag and put it outside.

- I sucked all used tissues, used toilet papers, and used dental floss in the bathroom basket.

- Ate all plate scrapings in the kitchen

- Sucked all vacuum cleaner contents, used kitchen paper, and used facial wipes.

At the end of the day I met the lady at the house manager office and told her that I have cleaned her room (room C32), she told me that this was not her room! I immediately looked at the house manager who pretended to be checking his records then he said: "Oh!sorry! That's not the lady's room ... it is the room of the new African guy, Jim. Anyway, thank you for cleaning it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"