View Single Post
Old 11-05-22, 19:03
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Fawcett's custom shoots for d/f were some of the best work seen on the site and deserve to be reprised for the benefit of the newer members who have not seen them. He used top quality full slips from the U.S. probably from the same site I bought from in my final years in glamour photography. They weren't cheap but they were good value when compared to the top-of-range slips available in the West End of London. I suppose a lot of them got destroyed in the f/f scenes which is why I have always ranted at the destruction of quality garments knowing how costly they are.
I know that he advocated this destruction on occasion which he had every right to do if he paid for them. I still regard it as a terrible waste of resources, however.

Irrespective of all that, I would certainly like to see a repeat of his work, especially those scenes that were wiped in early 2016 and are no longer available on the forum. If he has financed more recent work which has never been seen, then please try and show it at some future date. I can't believe that it wouldn't be worth showing.