View Single Post
Old 26-03-16, 13:03
peter92305

Smile

Oh NO!!--here he goes again banging on about the difficulties of contrast between black skirt, black slip and panties, and also black tights.

The truth is these problems are largely overcome when you watch the video. My reasoning is that if the pictures are less than impressive, prospective new fee-paying members might suspect that the vids may similarly suffer. The preview pics are the shop window for the video and need to be equally inspirational.( thank goodness--he's changing the subject!! )

Anyway--down to business : Sophie is a gorgeous girl ( reminds me a bit of Roger Federer's wife ], and she will do justice to anything she wears. The waist slip is nice and shiny and she takes great pleasure in constantly stroking her bum and giving us some nice reverse shots.
I wanted to test the rubbing up potential of the slip by taking my clothes off but she felt, quite rightly that she should seek her boyfriends permission first before coming back to me.( i know she understands that this is purely for technical assessment purposes ) In the meantime, i wait patiently with high expectation and oversized Dick!!