View Single Post
Old 12-02-13, 10:12
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundngag View Post
I am bitter and twisted, aren't I? I'm only 30, too! (Yes, I realise that a lot of other people wouldn't see it as being 'only 30'. It definitely feels like 'only 30' though!) It probably come from living in Kent and not having any football league team to follow other than Gillingham. Since they nearly got promoted to the Premier League a while back, all they've seemed to do is go round in circles. Although they are second in League 2 at the moment (I think?). Also, technically, isn't Gillingham in Medway and not Kent?
Being a Gills fan will turn you into a bitter and twisted Footy fan on any day of the week. Currently second in the L2 with a chance to go top tonight if they beat York...though if you were at the ground for their last home performance (yes the one where the idiot fan jumped on the away keeper!) not only would you be bitter and twisted, you may also be suicidal!

Wilshere is no doubt a good player but like you, I think the hype has all been a bit premature. I really think Arsenal will struggle for top 4. Tottenham are playing brilliantly..or should I say Bale is playing brilliantly and Chelsea are also getting results (despite poor old Benitez always being lined up for an early sacking before every game). Arsenal just aren't in the same league I'm afraid.

Last edited by John; 14-02-13 at 08:00.