View Single Post
Old 13-02-13, 22:24
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

The Gills are second in the PL? Seriously? Are u sure you don't mean L2? Also, are you sure that fan that jumped on the away keeper wasn't you?! Maybe you mistook him for Fabianski and flew inton a blind rage as thought Gillingham had signed him?!

Unfortunately, Gillingham drew 0-0 with York and are still second in League two. This is an improvement on recent seasons I think, but it's worrying, as their form seems to have dropped away since the start of the season.

The odd thing about the Premier League is that teams seem to go on good runs, then bad runs more than ever. I think the quality has dropped, so there isn't much in it and so a lot comes down to confidence and mental strength... not two of Arsenal's strong points. It's hard to envisage them going on a long unbeaten run, as if they come up against a team playing well, they will probably just capitulate.

You mention Benitez - You don't think that Abramovic will give into fan pressure, sack him, make a ludicrously large offer to Arsenal for Wenger, Wenger would go to Chelsea, Arsenal then get a new manager... I'm being delusional, aren't I? It'd be good if it happened though.... Come on, Roman, you're trigger finger must be feeling very twitchy by now...