Thread: Stalking
View Single Post
Old 08-02-24, 23:09

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Rocco,
Thanks for the kind words on Chessman in the other thread. Also thanks John for your comments on our joint projects / custom shoots.

It's true that the first few shoots were members requests - starting in 2009 with a Lexi Ward stewardess story as I recall. Later shoots, Chessman etc were more like joint ventures with costumes and stories provided by me and being interpreted (made to work !) by Annabelle and John. Being a member I was able to get these when they were released. And of course the latter customs shoots such as Evil Twin.

One thing to consider is video run time and shoot time can be considerably different. I think Evil Twin runs for just over twenty min but took about four ish hours to film, with about two days post shoot editing. its probably an exception, but iI think the result was worth it. One titbit worth noting - medusa, mission highly probable, 1970 police drama and prison break were all filmed on the same day. I still dont know how they pulled that one off - although it did of course help keep costs down.

One thing you have achieved by your recent posts Rocco is that John has been in touch regarding future projects. You asked if there will be more stories - well nothing planned yet but watch this space ! As you may well have gathered i'm into the uniform /costume steal genre so have a think along those lines. I saw your suggestion of refilming earlier plots although apart from some early stuff I personally wouldn't be that keen. I think we hit lucky with model choice (mainly due to Annabelle) so i'd be worried that a remake wouldnt live up to the original. You mentioned chessman with Cindy and Holly - I think there are several others in the archive with that pairing - always a good combination !

Best regards

Chriodon