Thread: Wet & Messy
View Single Post
Old 26-09-12, 22:02
AFF Regular

jimmydean is on a distinguished road

As you know Annabelle, my favourite site here is Demure Fun so I was wondering if we could do something involving models getting wet whilst demurely dressed.

I wouldn't want them to get outright soaked or get wet too quickly so I'm not talking about them having a shower in clothes or having a bucket of water thrown over them.

I was thinking maybe if we could do something where the model is squirted with a water pistol (therefore getting wet gradually) and acts shocked and flustered to keep it in line with the style of demure fun. It could be done where the model begins fully dressed and takes off her skirt and blouse as they get wet or (if u think it would work better) it could be done where the model starts off in her bra, half-slip & knickers.

Maybe it could be filmed with two demurely dressed models firing water pistols at each other or maybe just with one model and the water pistol being fired from someone out of scene.

The overall theme would be of a slapstick, light hearted nature. What do u think, does this sound workable?

p.s. should we move this thread to Demure Fun now?

Last edited by jimmydean; 27-09-12 at 10:54.