View Single Post
Old 01-03-15, 14:03

Carriage5 is on a distinguished road
Default Favourite/Best models in Uniform Stealing Scenarios

Hi all,

First and foremost I would like to thank John,Annabelle and their team (especially TCG) for their constant hard work and commitment to providing us all with great releases in this genre.

Below is a list of models who are my favourite/best at uniform/clothing steal scenarios.There have been others but I guess these are the ones which stay in the mind and consistently produce good performances.

1.Anita (formally Kris) :- Probably the best villainess, especially in spy roles,always calm and cool,brilliant at ad-libbing,just seems to 'get it'.Oh and wig work superb.

2.Holly Kiss :- Love her languid laid back style as a villainess,and good as the target too.

3.Frankie Babe :- Always gives a feisty performance. commited and slightly menacing as the villainess.Always show's the effort in chloroing a target.

4.Evey Kristal :- Always a good performance and that accent - great!

5.Cindy Read :- By no means last.It seems she's better as the target than the villainess,great in a uniform.When she plays a villainess she does tend to rush through the redressing like it's a hassle,as is her dialogue with the bound target e.g. in 'Operation Chessman'
Compare this with Anita's in anything who whilst getting on with the task in hand seems to be more relaxed and cool rather than a chore to go through.
Don't misunderstand me,Cindy is one of my real favourites and as such I would love for her to get it right.

I'm a bit rushed for time but I'll come back later and add some scenario examples for the above models.

Others deserving a mention

Gone but not forgotten :- Rebekah Dee,Tibby Muldoon

Good to see them back :- Taylor Morgan,Zara,Tammie Lee.

New on the block:-Allegra Jones and Sophia Delane (for her superb chloro scene in 'Security steal).

I'm sure there are others but I haven't been through all the latest releases.

Obviously the above is merely an opinion.

Regards,
Carriage5

Last edited by Carriage5; 01-03-15 at 14:25.