View Single Post
Old 02-03-15, 22:45

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Carriage5,
It’s good to hear from you once again. First of all, thanks for the kind words.

I agree, there are some great models around and you’ve listed some of the ‘stars’ of the current steal scene. To be honest, I hadn’t really noticed Sophia before her DiP video the other week. Hopefully she will make some more appearances in future sets for DiP. Of course that is in addition to the next one!. I’m not giving too much away, as you can see a couple of shots of her at John’s blog together with Holly in another set for DiP – featuring a new uniform. I’m guessing that as usual, Holly will look really smart in uniform – she always does !. So there’s one for you to look out for in the coming month or so.

And of course it goes without saying that there will be other scenes, hopefully with the odd new costume, going forward. Having said that, it is always nice to see a costume used in a storyline devised by another fan of the genre. Or alternatively used in non-steal plotline. So any ideas are always welcomed.

Best Wishes.

Chris (TCG)