Thread: Norwich City
View Single Post
Old 13-05-14, 21:51
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

I think Snodgrass is a good player, Norwich may get some bids for him. I'm surprised by what's happened with Van Wolfswinkel. He seemed like a good player before he joined Norwich, then his confidence seemed to evaporate immediately and never came back! I kept expecting him to improve, but it never happened.

On the plus side, I think the new Premier League T.V deal has kicked in now and so the three relegated clubs will have considerably more income than any previously relegated teams. It should help, but then look at QPR this season. They may go up through the play offs still, but with their squad and budget, they should have walked it. Having said that, I do think Harry Redknapp is a very overrated manager. Hopefully, it wont take Norwich so long to get promoted again this time.

Manager-wise, Malky Mackay seems to be linked to Norwich a lot, having played for you before. He did a pretty good job at Cardiff before the owner got rid of him for little reason. Steve Clarke would be a good bet, too. I think he did a very good job at West Brom and should not have been sacked.