View Single Post
Old 06-09-13, 06:07
AFF Regular

cablafire7 is on a distinguished road

I am quite hopeful for a scene one day of couples slow- dancing with the guys' hands moving around on the back of their partners' dresses, very strong pantylines displayed, more and more groping of rear ends- both male and female- until the backs of dresses are unzipped or lifted, depending on the style of dress, with full exposure of panty, which hands ravish, slowly, kneading, squeezing, plucking at elastic, pulling panty fabric out of shape, even ripping.Lots of low-camera up skirts, ideally, penis exposure, erections, but understand that is another level of commitment, expense, entirely.
I love it that you guys are so welcoming of feedback. It is an emotional boost to be able to articulate ideas to you, even if you don't necessarily go ahead and shoot them. I remain dumbfounded that with all of the panty-lovers out there, there is so little in the way of films of men actually TOUCHING them, or playing with the delicious fabric. How can guys handle JUST looking without wanting to reach out and FEEL that splendor?