View Single Post
Old 04-08-22, 19:41
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I've never shown much interest in women's football but when I heard that the England team had defeated Norway ladies 8-0, I suddenly began to pay attention. I eagerly awaited every subsequent Lionesses match and I agree with Ian Wright when he said that he has never enjoyed an International football tournament more in his entire life.

It was not just the fact that they won the trophy, it was the positive way they played the game. Their enthusiasm and passion was very special and got the entire English nation behind them. Did you ever hear such an enthusiastic set of supporters singing their hearts out.
I heard no moronic chanting, ( which has long been a feature of the mens' game,) and not a single swear word was heard anywhere. What a treat for families to take their young children to see quality football being played without any foul language being uttered.

They have laid down the gauntlet for the Football League to ensure that the mens' game can be as all-encompassing and joyous as this tournament clearly was. The professional clubs also have a part to play in this revolution as well!!