Thread: Today Shoot
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 02:38 PM
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

I think the more you try and wriggle out of this, the more credibility you lose in the eyes of all fair-minded members , and that grieves me greatly.

I know that John is grateful for all the piracy cases i've reported to him over these past 3 years, ( must be approaching 100 violations! ) and this will be a tremendous gesture in showing his appreciation for all the money i've saved you both. For my part, i will undertake to renew it on expiry in 2018 from my own limited finances.

I think you know what the alternative is___***!!!
Louis Theroux has already approached me in the event that you are incarcerated. He's keen to make a documentary for Chanel 4 about your prison experiences. I shall, of course, direct it but i'm happy to share the profits with you!

I can't wait to find out what really happened on Spider Island and how that giant tarantula managed to hide himself in that small bunch of bananas__!!!