View Single Post
Old 17-07-16, 23:48
peter92305

Wink

For anyone who may be wondering what's going on here, i'll give a brief summary.

Monster Penny attacks her maker, Dr. Frankenslip because she can never find any clothes to wear. In the tussle that ensues, The dreaded Doctor gets pushed against the Monster-making machine and instantly gets zapped. We see the Spirit of Dr. Frankinslip rise from the corpse and spookily begins roaming the premises in a ghost-like fashion, systematically covering all the girls in Ectoplasm, ( a bit like the usual custard throwing sessions we see, except this stuff is more gungelike and utterly horrid. ) Fiona was furious 'cause she'd just spent a fortune on a new hair style!

At first, it looked as though Frankinslip Sophia, was suspended on some kind of high wire as she dropped this ghastly gunge from a great height, but i later concluded that it was more likely to be a Steven Spielberg type special effects job. I certainly wouldn't take young children to watch this. I know Larry and Megabyte are pretending to be brave, but secretly, they're scared witless__!!

I can feel the tension in the air as we all await the next episode later in the month.

Last edited by peter92305; 18-07-16 at 00:05.