View Single Post
Old 29-09-16, 08:20
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

Big Sam gets the sack after just 1 match in charge of England--What a friggin' farce! Set up by the Telegraph and recorded in an alleged bribes sting. Gareth Southgate takes over for the next 4 matches as an interim. We have the best manager's in the world managing our Premiership teams and yet we can't find a half decent manager for our National Team!

I repeat what i said last time----give Glenn Hoddle another shot.
Its a complete shambles. I dont know why British newspapers engage in entrapement techniques to create stories. This kind of stuff would never stand up in court...because it is clearly entrapment.

Most people would think twice if a long standing, close, personal friend of theirs offered them an opportunity to make a fortune on the sly...your luring someone who would never actively seek to be in that position...

The press argue that have a duty to pursue stories of significant public interest...really... I would suggest there is no moral high ground in the sleazy world of the press and the only driving motivation behind the sting was to sell more papers....