All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-13, 18:24
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about
Default Amethyst Episode 3

Christina Anderson had been hired to find a rare volume that was stolen from her very rich client. She was a stunning beauty with long dark hair, that was thick like hot fudge. She wore a maroon ribbon turtle neck, accompanied by a dark pleather vest. Her eyes were a beautiful baby blue. She had often been told she looked like a young Lynda Carter. She had long lashes that only magnified her drop dead gorgeous eyes. She wore black jeans held up by a black leather belt with a silver square for a buckle. The jeans were tucked into stylish black boots that went a little below her shin.

As Christina walked into the library she believed might contain the book, she saw an older man mid to late fifties, with graying hair, stacking books. He looked like the stereotypical librarian.

"Excuse me." she said.

He turned, smiling cheerfully "Yes. Can I help you?" he ask.

"Hi. I'm looking for a book." She says rattling of the name.

"Ah yes, a rare one indeed." he says admiring her long dazzling earrings, that are exposed when she lightly brushes her hair away from her neck. "My name is Walter." He says, spinning a ring on his finger.

He can't believe the beautiful specimen that stands before him, he hopes that his eyes didn't give away his lustful desires. It has been forever sense "little wally" has been this excited. He was a ex-felon who was only able to get this job because, the owner is a filthy rich black market criminal himself. He had seen many hot girls come and go, and was always been able to fight old habits. Until now... This beauty queen was the devil himself tempting him. He had to have this marvelous girl. He extends for a handshake, which she returns.

As she shakes his hand, she feels a sharp prick in her palm. "Hey What thhhe..." her eyes don't even have time to look shocked before they start sliding up into her pretty head. "Whha wasss? Whayooo Uuuuhhhh..." Her fine body teeters and stumbles for a few seconds then loses all tension and starts to fall into Walter with an extended sleepy groan but he stops her. The jolt makes her rolled up eyes drift back down looking very glazed.

"Whoa there, woozy girl." he teases. He lets her head bob drowsily off his shoulder a few times as he brushes away locks of her dark hair that have fallen across her left cheek. "Whaasss goiiiionnn..." She slurs as he pulls her sedated body close, allowing it to lay helplessly against him.

The creep crudely kisses her already open mouth, "Heyyyy whaauuuummmppphhh..." She garbles through the forced kiss. He just stares at the pretty sleuth and sees that her eyes are rolling around beautifully.

"Let us walk this way honey." he says, trying to get the groggy young woman to pick up her feet. She does somewhat but mostly just stumbles.

Christina realizes through her fog that she is being walked or dragged somewhere. She looks at him with droopy eyelids and slurs, "Wherrrre arrreuhyoooou takiiiiing meee? Mmmmnnnn..." Her eyes keep rolling over into a milky white color then drifting down again. They want so desperately to drift gently into slumber but she is not letting them.

Christina's head bobbles around as Walter sits her sleepy body on a hidden bed in a back room. It drops forward like a rag doll. He uses his index finger to gingerly lift the young woman's chin. He can see she is a drugged, incoherent, piece of putty. "Whew you are really out of it, aren't you sweetie pie." Christina keeps raising her eyebrows, trying to get her eyelids to stay open and acknowledge the person speaking to her, all the while moaning erotically.

He gently lays her back on the bed scanning her acreage from head to toe. He starts his adventure by running his hands through her silky hair and removing her earrings one at a time. Then slides her arms through her vest. Christina's hair falls over his forearm as her body arches, when he carefully lifts her limp body out of the vest, she even gives a cute little snort.

He then removes her turtleneck and finds she isn't wearing a bra! "Mercy me! Such a naughty girl." He says. Walter tries to re fix the young woman's hair after it gets slightly messed up when her sweater was pulled over her head. Soon he begins to talk to an incoherent Christina. "Man I haven't had this much fun since I played with play dough as a child." She murmurs softly to he's words, her head keeps turning left and right groggily, her eyelids are still a flutter. She just will not give up her consciousness.

The perverted librarian kisses her down the length of her torso, and even uses one of her own earrings to tickle her exposed belly button. She tries lifting her head but never makes it very far. He can hear it thump the mattress several times as it plops back down. He moves to her belt, undoes the buckle and slides the belt through each loop of her jeans, then unzips them with experienced artfulness.

He continues unwrapping his present by removing the young ladies boots while she just moans groggily. She can sense that he's near her prize but he is removing her jeans now, in keeping with the trend, she is wearing no underwear of any kind. "Noooo... Stop uuuuhhhh..." Christina moans loudly and begins to try and sit up.

"Oh n, n, n, no honey lay back." He places a clear plastic mask over the groggy detectives face. It is attached to a canister on wheels.

"Noooo mmmmppphhh... mmmmpppphhhh... "She squirms at first then allows her body to be laid back as she sinks back into the semi-conscious void.

"I'd best finish with you dear, could get a customer anytime". He lifts her nude form into a sitting position and begins to stroke her beautiful midnight mane. After a bit of this, he starts to rock her in his arms lovingly.

The wasted girl moans then mutters. "Fffrrrannnk..." Walter wonders who Frank is as he feels Christina fall unconscious in his embrace.

He lays the girl back down carefully, kissing her on the lips, while she dreams. "Until later, my sleeping beauty."

Christina groggily regains her consciousness, It takes a few moments before her eyes quit trying to roll back and send her back to sleep. Her mind slowly comes out of its dreamy state and she becomes aware that her limbs are tied to the head board of an extremely small bed. Christina tugs at her bonds and is surprised to feel them giving. After some effort she is able to free herself. The girl looks down and realizes she is nude. She gasp, gathers herself and collects her clothes that are scattered throughout the room.

While Christina dresses herself, she recalls shaking the old librarians hand, becoming very dizzy and tired and then feeling rough hands all over her. The bright young woman puts two and two together and knows she must escape. She cautiously moves into the library area and sees no one. The front door is just a few precious feet away. I'm home free. she thinks to herself. As the beauty takes a few steps, she suddenly feels an arm wrap around her waist and a wet cloth slapped on her face. She read Nancy drew as a kid so she knew what this sick smelling cloth was going to do to her.

She tried to twist her body free but was not having any success. "Let me gommmppphhh..." Mmmppphhh!!!... Mmmppphhh!!!" Christina screams in anger and defiance. She tries stomping on her assailants feet but they are too quick. Suddenly she felt stubble touch her cheek, it felt like sandpaper. Then a known voice begins to speak.

"Go ahead and struggle hard my dear, It will just tire you out." It was that sicko librarian. This made the young woman fight with even more urgency.

As Christina, thrust her youthful body forward, and bucked it backward trying to knock him off balance, she could see the door clearly but could not make any move towards it. Soon the anesthetic began to effect her. The dizziness came first, causing the door to move and then blur. With determination she fought to re-focus her eyes, she succeeded only to have it return moments later. She keeps willing the vertigo away but with each episode, it just becomes harder for her to do.

Walter could see the girl's eyes starting to glaze over. "It is beginning my sweet, why do you fight so hard? It's a fight you simply cannot win."

"Mmmppphhh! Mmmppphhh!" She is still forcefully protesting through the cloth but the anger is being replaced by fear and desperation. Christina begins to feel separated from the situation, almost as if she is dreaming. Her mind and will are being sedated and she is getting very tired and heavy eyed. She still moves her body but only when she can remember to do so.

Walter can feel his lovely prize weaken, he brushes some of her magnificent hair away from her eyes and watches those baby blues float around in a lake of drowsiness. He loosen's his grip of her waist, allowing her sleepy butt to rub his loins as her body movements become more and more lethargic. "Mmmm... Mmmm..." Christina's protest have melted into sleepy groans. Walter relishes in watching the girl's arms flop around drowsily, it's as if they are trying to jerk Christina's mind from it's slow sedation. The young detective's body repeatedly grinds against him.

Christina's head and body soon start to sag and Walter must tighten his grip to keep her upright. Her eyes roll up and close, finally surrendering to sleep. With the girl now unconscious, he carefully drags her back to the bed with her arms dangling heavily. Walter lays the unconscious woman all spread out on the dingy mattress, he then lifts her shapely legs, removing her boots. Starting from the bottom up this time, after all variety is the spice of life. He says to himself. The perv does the same with her white socks.

He then undoes her belt, sliding her pants off with slow lustful hunger. Almost as if he were pulling the wrapper down on his favorite candy bar. After caressing her legs tenderly, he takes both of Christina's arms and pulls her into a sitting position, her mouth is hanging open as her head flops forward, coming to rest against her chest with a jolt. Amazed that his lovely, didn't even stir, Walter once again takes great pleasure in removing her maroon turtleneck sweater, his mind flashing back to earlier. He wonders what he could do different this time. He caresses her naked body, completely losing himself in desire. Allowing her time to come to.

Slowly regaining some of her senses, she manages to throw him off, and wonders suddenly how she knew how to do that. While he is stunned she bolts for the door. However she trips hitting her head hard against the floor. She can feel her eyes roll back and then it's all a blur. As she slowly loses consciousness she thinks she sees a hazy figure standing between her and Walter. The last thing she hears is two gun shots.

Christina then begins to dream...

"She is sleeping right now. Please take care of my little girl. If I keep her I will do nothing but expose her to constant danger. No child should live through that. I have taken steps, so she should not remember me. Please love her..."

Christina's dream is interrupted and she slowly comes to, to a gentle voice. "Christina... Christina, Are you ok?" She rubs her head and sees her boss Frank Wellington. Then also sees her assaulter's corpse, laying motionless with two bullet wounds in the chest.

"Frank." she says still a little woozy. "I just had the weirdest dream. I dreamed some woman was giving me up as a child. It seemed so real, almost like a memory." She can tell Frank is startled by this and immediately knows he is hiding something. "Frank? What is it?"

Frank searches for words. "Chris, I have something to tell you."

"You mean to tell me my parents are not my parents.

"That is exactly what I'm saying Chris. When you first started working for me there were holes in your background, so I did some checking and well..." Still in shock she says, "Do you have any contact info for my real parents?" her voice trembling slightly. "I have a phone number it's current as far as I can tell. but getting info on your parents was hard, even for me. It's possible they may not wanna be found. I thought about contacting them but decided it wasn't my place."

Already knowing what she is going to ask, Frank hands her his cell phone and says, "You should know that Christina isn't your birth name. Push send only if you really wanna know." Christina takes the phone and nervously presses the send key.

After two rings a woman answers. "Hello." That simple voice brings back a flood of suppressed memories, the poor girl's knees get weak and she nearly faints. "Mom..." Christina finally sputters out. There is a few moments of dead air and then the woman on the other end finally speaks. "Constance... Constance baby, is that you?"
The woman who had been called Christina, now remembered that her name was Constance and had begun having flashes of her other childhood since speaking to her mother a few days ago. She nervously pulled up to the house and then slowly approached the door. Ringing the doorbell she waited with butterflies in her stomach. After a few seconds the door opened. Looking back at her was a tall raven haired beauty who even though she was in her late thirties, early forties, did not look a day over 30 years old.

"Constance, sweetie, it is so good to see you." The woman embraces her and the young woman suddenly feels very at home. But then flashes of two men bursting into her home and knocking her mother to the ground invade Constance's thoughts. She recalls looking on in horror and screaming as the woman she now embraces screams for her to run and hide.

She obeys, running full speed into her bedroom, locking herself in a closet. While there, she hears, thumps, crashes, crying and screaming. The girl simply draws her knees up and shutters. The next thing she remembers is seeing her mother open the closet door looking very disheveled and injured. Constance's mind flashes back to the present as the hug is released. "I want you to come meet your sister." She follows her mother into the kitchen, where a young woman with reddish brown hair sits looking at her as they walk in.

"Constance this is Lee."

"Hi. mom has told me about you." replied Lee. " After shaking hands, Lee continues. "I am so honored to meet the blood daughter of Kat and Robert." After introductions, they all three take seats at the kitchen table. Constance is still trying to process all of this, It's as though her life as Christina never happened, like some manufactured life had been aborted.

"I remember you whispering in my ear one night as I slept and the terrible events the night our home was attacked. Besides that though, I just remember being Christina. What did you do to me all those years ago?" The young woman ask.

"I used subliminal suggestion to put you in a deeper sleep and make you forget your life with us so that I could leave you safe with the people you would know as your parents. Please understand, I did what I did to allow you to live a normal life." Kat says, reaching across the table and taking her lost daughters hand.

"I see." Constance says, "So Lee, you said you were honored to meet a blood daughter of Kat and Robert. Does this mean you're adopted?" Constance asks.

"Yes." Lee answers.

Kat then says, "That my darling is a long story. I shall tell you the whole thing. You should know that your aunt Bobbi paid a bigger price than any of us in this ordeal."

Kat tells Constance the whole episode with Bendiss, Nix and Enigma, how she came to meet Lee and the coma that her beloved sister Bobbi was put into at the hands of their enemies. "I go see her everyday, talking to her and hoping that she can hear me. Promising her I will find a way to wake her up." Kat says, tearing up.

She slowly wipes her eyes as Constance says, "I wanna help you, whatever it takes."

"Are you sure?" Kat ask "Once you get in this life it's almost impossible to get out."

"I'm sure. Before this I was spying on spouses and retrieving stolen merchandise for rich people. I wanna do some real good in the world."

"Ok but you should tell your foster parents what you've decided. You owe them that. Come to think of it, so do I."

After a face to face meeting with Constance's former parents, Kat and Constance return, with both the Anderson's best wishes. "Well I've got this idea, Kat says, as they each take seats in the living room. A way to find Bendiss, give some lost people a second chance and maybe help innocent people with things the police can or will not. But first we need to train you two to work together."

Nine months pass...

You two have come along way since your first day of training but you still have no field experience. It's time we changed that. You remember the concept we discussed about recruiting people from bad situations and giving them a chance to start over?" Kat asked.

"Yes, as I understand it we will "pluck" them from their circumstances and give them the option of a new life and purpose." Lee says.

"Yes and if they decline the option we will put them back, with amnesia of course." Constance says.

"That's right. Well I believe we have found our first two candidates." Kat says

She slides a picture across the table of a gorgeous brunette with dark eyes and a body to die for. "This is Melissa Pierce, exotic dancer, prostitute and drug addict. Before falling into the abyss she currently resides in, she was an graduate student at MIT, majoring in chemistry. She was also an Olympic caliber gymnast. She currently works nights at a night club called the Popped Cherry. The owner of the place is a scum bag named Dirk Robertson, who is also her pimp."

"What a shame." Constance says, picking up the picture.

"I know. She is such a pretty girl and evidently smart to." says Lee.

Kat continues. "Our second is Tina Taylor, a former MMA fighter who was kicked out for excessive brutality. Since permanently injuring an opponent she has been in and out of jail on petty crimes. She is an alcoholic and by all accounts, is totally consumed with guilt over what she did. So I believe she is reachable." she says, producing a second photo. Tina is blonde, her hair spills all the way down to her round tight ass. The girl's eyes are brown and she is stoutly built but still maintains a sexy figure. "I'll get Melissa, you two go after Tina. She lives in a real shit hole of an apartment so watch out for roaches and/or rats." Kat says with disgust.

Kat walks into the Popped Cherry fifteen minutes before closing to minimize contact with other patrons. She sees Dirk sitting in a booth. Looking as sexy as possible she walks over to him. "Are you Dirk?" she asked.

"I am, what's it to you?" he barks.

"I'm looking for a private viewing of a marvelous missy pole dance." she says.

Dirk sneers. "That's not an option." he say's.

"Really?" Kat replies, whipping out a stack of cash. "I have a hundred grand here that says differently."

Dirk's eyes widen. "I'll go get her. A private session it is. Hell for that kinda money you can beat the bitch." He chimes, snatching up the money hungrily.

A few minutes later Melissa, comes out. "She's all yours, enjoy the show." Dirk says, stepping into his back office. Melissa is wearing sexy lingerie with a see through robe made of flowing silk like material. Kat motions her over from her seat.

"May I pinch your ass honey before you start the show?" Kat says in a lustful voice."

"Oooh kinky one huh? go ahead don't hurt me to bad though." Melissa says with a sarcastic wink. She then turns her rear towards Kat, giving it a flirtatious shake.

She bites her lip hard feeling a quick pinch on her derriere. Melissa secretly loved a little pain during sexual encounters and could feel herself getting hot with desire. After lingering there for a moment, she slowly walks on to the stage and begins her performance. She does her thing on the pole but after two or three spins on the pole, dizziness hits her like a sledge hammer. It jars her severely but she tries to keep with her routine.

Kat watches the girl stumble as she tries to do her dance, she must wait a little while though before trying to approach the soon to be sleeping stripper. Melissa tries to remove her bottoms but her head is spinning out of control, After many tries however she does manage to slide her panties down her beautiful legs. The young woman looks real unsteady though, picking her feet up awkwardly out of the undergarments. Melissa loses her balance and tries to steady herself. She is suddenly very weak and has become extraordinarily drowsy. She doesn't know why this is happening but knows she must keep going. She mustn't upset this client or Dirk will have her ass.

She tries to undo her bra next but her hand keeps slipping off the clasp. Also, the young woman's youthful body is starting to sway greatly, as though she were a tree moving with the gentle breeze.

Yet a little more time passes and Melissa is more confused than ever and is quite sleepy now. As her senses continue to leave her, she loses time and cognitive ability. She now believes that she has already undone her bra and tries to slip off the robe but just as she attempts to slide it down off her shoulders, her dark eyes roll back druggingly and her head lolls lazily trying to send the poor girl nighty night.

Because of this, Melissa's arms go limp and fall to her side uselessly. The see through robe hangs on her for a moment, as she groans then falls to the floor on it's on.The beautiful stripper fights hard against sleep, jerking cutely. Eventually she stumbles and falls forward against the pole. "Uuuuhhh... wasss hhhaaappp mmm..." The young woman's form is now draped helplessly against the metal pole as she continues to mumble incoherently. Kat can see that it is time now. She walks up and gently pull's a semi-conscious Melissa away from her prop. "Whaa?... Whaaashooo?..."

"Shhh shhh shhh, easy girl. You're just gonna sleep for awhile... Come on, let's go sweetheart " Kat coos.

"Mmmmm... You'rrrre prrretty... Kissss meeeee..." The girl says dreamily, trying to bring her lips up to a shocked Kat. "No no no. Just go to sleep Melissa. Come on, quit fighting it." Kat says, turning away from the woozy girl. She stands there and watches Melissa's eyes drift around for a few moments, waiting to see if she'll finally goes out. However Melissa stubbornly holds on, rolling her head sleepily, trying to control it.. Tired of waiting, Kat hoist the strippers into a cradle carry. At that exact moment Melissa loses her battle and becomes like lead as she falls completely unconscious.

Lee and Constance have made their way outside Tina's Apartment building. "Ok Lee. How we gonna do this?" Constance ask.

"Don't worry I got a plan." Lee responds with wily smile. Lee pulls out her cell phone with a wink. Hello? Hi this one of your tenets. Something is wrong with my hot water. Could you call someone to check it out? Thanks. Now all we have to do is wait."

Fifteen minutes later a heating and repair van pulls up in front of the building. As luck would have it, two females get out. "That's our cue. Let's go." Lee says, Constance looks at Lee puzzled but goes along with it. They both exit their vehicle Lee walks up behind the unsuspecting women giving them both a quick chop to the neck, Causing them to give a sexy moan. "Sorry Ladies." Lee says as she drags their unconscious forms out of sight. "Come on help me take their uniforms." Lee says. They quickly switch clothes then head inside.

Because of the building schematics, Lee knows exactly where the water lines are. She finds the ones that lead to Tina's apartment and when they arrive to where they are she carefully adds a chemical to the inside of the line.

"There. Now we just have to hope our friend Tina takes a shower sometime soon. Let's go to her apartment and wait. X-ray scanners show she isn't home currently.

At Tina's apartment. Lee tries the door, it opens. "She really should learn to lock her door, someone could walk right in." Lee says, chuckling. When inside they each find hiding places and begin the waiting game. Their wait it turns out is short.

About ten minutes later, Tina comes into her apartment and throws a bottle of Jack Daniels on the bed, saying, "I'll enjoy you after I've had a shower." From her hiding place, Lee thinks to herself, Man this is working out better than I could have hoped. Tina takes off her raggedy blue jeans, steel toed boots, and grungy sleeveless shirt. She then turns on the water and the shower head begins to spray.

The beauty then steps in the shower and wets herself down, letting the water darken her platinum locks as it saturates them. After a few moments Tina finds her muscles relaxing, it feels good to her actually. But as time goes on, the relaxation becomes something more. Tina's head gradually gets heavier and her eyes begin trying to cross and slide upwards into her lovely head. She stumbles backward, nearly collapsing. The dazed and bull-headed girl tries to fight off the sudden sleepiness by shaking her head. "Whaathefuuuck?" She slurs, bracing herself against the shower wall.

Poor Tina is unable to keep her head clear for very long. After only a second her eyes go sleepy again and she begins to sway and rock back like a marionette. Seeing this Lee knows it's time to move. "Constance, grab Tina some clothes." Lee says making her way toward the bathroom.

"Wait. Lee where are you?" Constance tries to ask. Lee ignores her and starts stripping off her own clothes. Completely nude, Lee steps into the shower with a very drugged and incoherent Tina.

"Hey there tough girl, you a little sleepy?" Tina barely feels Lee nuzzle up and wrap her arms around her wet waist.

"Whoooo arrrre yooou?..." a groggy Tina says in a syrupy slur.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you." Lee says, beginning to suck and kiss the helpless girl's neck. "I've never given anybody a sleepy hickey before." she giggles. Lee goes on to take further liberties, gently fondling Tina's fine breast, making the drowsy woman moan instinctively.

"Waaash thhe?... geshhh offff meee..." Tina feebly tries to get away as she is dragged into the bedroom. Lee is becoming hot and bothered, feeling the woman's head bob off her own cleavage again and again.

She gently lays the groggy Tina on the bed. Prompting Constance to ask, "What the hell you doing Lee? You're damn near molesting her?"

"I won't tell mom if you don't. Now help me dress her." Constance rolls her eyes and assist her sister. They pull Tina up to a sitting position and meticulously put a white bra and dark blue silk shirt on the girl while her head flops and lolls around. Lee then enjoys putting a pair of matching panties on her plaything. The two girls finish putting a pair of black shorts on Tina as well as her boots. "There all dressed. Now up we go. You sexy drunk you."

"Wherrrre... Wherrrre weeee?..." The sedated Tina tries to slur out a question.

"Shhh... hush... Just lay your tired head on my shoulder there miss MMA fighter." Lee says pushing Tina's head onto her shoulder as they lead the defenseless girl out.

In another part of the city...

Sydney Livingston was 36 years of age, she'd come a long way in 16 years. From the mail room of a pharmaceutical company, all the way to starting her own from the ground up. She was considered a genius in the business world for accomplishing this in such a short amount of time.

She was a tall redhead with rare honey colored eyes, full "Angelina" lips. She was built like a super model, Her figure resembled Cindy Crawford in her younger years. Sydney could be very feminine when she wanted but also could channel her inner Leona Helmsly when it was needed. It was this quality that allowed her to turn her little company into the multi-national conglomerate it was today.

She had a heart of gold but could be absolutely ruthless to her greedy corporate competitors. For Sydney was one of those rare people that believed in helping people above excessive profit. Her company was known for developing cutting edge reliable drugs and selling them cheap, by doing things this way, she really put the squeeze on her more heartless rivals in the field and thus earned herself many, many enemies.

Today she was sitting in her office that was bigger than some apartments. She was dressed in a dark gray suit jacket with matching Armani slacks. A light blue silk blouse, left some mystery as to what lie underneath. A beautiful diamond and gold chain hugged her neck. She had on black high heels, that if used as a weapon, could probably kill someone.

It was late in the day, so she was took out her hair clip, letting her scarlet mane spill past her shoulders. Putting papers into a briefcase, she prepared to head out for the day. When Sydney came down to the lobby to exit the building, her 4 man security entourage immediately flanked her. "Good evening Ms. Livingston."

"Evening Jeff." she replied.

Jeff was head of security for Celeste Enterprises, the company for which Sydney founded. He had been with her for the past five, years and was very loyal.

They all started to make the long trek to the parking area. When suddenly two dark colored SUV'S screamed up the street, coming along beside them post haste. 7 figures dressed in all black jumped out and dropped 3 members of her security with precise and deadly shots. Sydney screamed, as Jeff also took a bullet to the chest, Mortally wounded, he fired a shot that woefully missed. One of the gunman seemed to relish in measuring Jeff for the kill shot.

In a second Jeff's life had ended unceremoniously "No! Jeff!" Sydney screamed in horror and anguish. Just then, an arm wrapped around her waste, while a gloved hand placed a wet cloth over her mouth and nose. The pungent fumes were overwhelming to the woman's senses. She struggled vigorously but the hold seemed unbreakable. She managed to grip her cell but then felt her wrist being crushed in vice like fingers, forcing her to drop it.

Soon dizziness took over, as well as disorientation, Sydney's body was relaxing, her mind being forcefully sedated, what had once seemed so real, was now becoming unreal. Reality slowed, sounds distorted. Sydney was becoming tired... so tired.

The black clad figure was watching their target surrender, eyes rolling back repeatedly, trying to resist, not wanting to succumb to sleep. Her arms slipped heavily to her sides, as her protest degraded into drowsy moans. The woman's whole body was turning to jelly. The assailant was glad to see that the sexy executive was well on her way to a drug induced sleep.

In Sydney's mind, sleep was king, nothing else mattered at all, she just hoped that whoever was holding her up, continued to do so, as her eyelids fluttered to a submissive close.

"She's out! Let's get her in the vehicle!" The figure that was propping up Sydney's limp, sleeping form, was now barking orders. "You four, get those bodies well hidden, they must not be found till morning. You, get her cell phone. Come on sleeping beauty, let's get you to your next appointment, someone would like to see you." the figure says, twiddling with Sydney's deep amber tresses.

With that, Sydney was hoisted into a cradle carry and placed in the lead SUV, looking as peaceful as ever. The whole process took about a minute and a half to two minutes, a little long for her kidnapper's taste, as they pulled off their mask to reveal a handsome male's face.

Some time later, that same man along with another, are leading a conscious but very, very groggy Sydney to a plush leather chair, in an office similar to hers. Her head is lolling around, bouncing off both men's shoulders at times, After being placed in the chair, she tries lifting her head, mumbling sleepily. "Mmmmnnnn... Www-whasss goiiing onnn... W-wherrre... wherrre..." the poor girl is unable to get her thought out, before she starts to fall asleep again.

"Leave us." thunders a voice. It comes from a well built man, with salt and pepper hair and goatee. He looks to be in his mid to late 50's He is wearing a light blue suit, with white collared shirt and black stripped tie. His dark colored loafers are so shining, you could see your reflection. A large ornate ring is on his right hand, which is holding a glass of scotch.

This was Frank Sloan, Chairman and CEO of New Wonder Pharmaceutical. one of Celeste Enterprises, chief rivals. Where Sydney had morals, this guy had none.

The two mean exit without saying a word, leaving Sydney alone, moaning helplessly with her "appointment." "Well well I must say, this is a much more civil meeting than our last one Ms. Livingston." He says, grabbing her chin to bring her back to and steady her floppy head. "You are quite beautiful with your hair down." he says, to the semi-conscious executive.

As he says this, Sydney begins to pass out again, her head turning heavy in his hand. "Oh, stay with me, I want you to see something, while you're too out of it to fully understand what it is." He says, manipulating her head a little roughly to keep her in groggy semi-sleep.

"Mmmmm soooo tirrred..." she murmurs.

"I know, an unfortunate effect of the chloro I'm afraid, it tends to linger." he says, seeming almost amused.

He then walks over to his desk and produces a file, then holds it up in front of a still sleepy Sydney. "This my dear is a stock purchase report, as you can see or maybe you can't right now. I'm quietly buying stock of your company, in what you well know is referred to as a creeping tender offer. With you missing your stocks will plummet, making for a cheap transaction. Besides, I want you here with me, as I slowly take your precious company away from you.

Somewhere in Sydney's mind she understands what was said and tries to object, becoming slightly combative. "Nnnooooo... I wo le yoooou... Yoooou... cannn't..."

"Looks like we need to get you calm and compliant again sweetheart." He says, producing a small rag from his suit pocket. He easily gets past her feeble defense and places the cloth over Sydney's nose and mouth.

"Nnnooommmppphhh... nnnooommmppphhh..." Already drugged, Sydney loses what little fight she had, very quickly, her eyes roll up into their sleep position and her head falls back against the chair but she is not quite out, as the cloth is pulled away to the sound of her drowsy groans. "There, much better." He says, stroking Sydney's beautiful locks of lava colored hair.

Now, let's get these pesky business clothes off. I want you to relax while you are here." The man says, chuckling to himself. Frank methodically removes, the executive's suit jacket and blouse, slowly undoing each button, to reveal a white bra with tiny jewelry stones embedded inside.

Sydney groans loudly as he pulls her limp form up to a standing position, the whiteness of her eyes, let's him know, she will in no way remember any of this. After running his hands across Sydney's warm skin, touching every part of her and even rag dolling her for awhile, Frank does a final sleepy dance around the room, just to watch her head loll.

This makes the girl moan sleepily, seemingly agitated. So he stops and begins running his fingers through her soft hair, to try and soothe her. Eventually though, Frank sits her back down and finishes undressing the drowsy beauty, all the way down to her panties, they are of the same color and design as her bra earlier.

With it getting late, Frank realizes, he must cut his fun short. But there is one more thing he wants to make happen before he retires to his personal executive suite. He calmly walks over to his desk again, this time producing a makeshift dust mask, he then ties the sedated Sydney to the chair with rope.

Making sure he gets the exact scenario he wants, Frank sits in his fancy leather desk chair and waits for Sydney to come out of it. Calmly sipping scotch until she is fully alert. Now clear minded Sydney is shocked to find, herself in this humiliating position. Then she sees, Frank Sloan. There is shear disbelief at first but then her mind flashes back to the attack on her earlier and the death of her friend Jeff, making horror sweep over her face. "You murder! You killed four people and kidnapped me, over what?! Jealousy?!" she says, finally.

"Oh please." Frank quips, "Nothing I do is about jealousy, it's about business." He says, getting up from his chair and sitting on the edge of his desk. "You see your kind hurt my business, with your "fair" practices and your "heart."" he says, deliberately changing his voice on fair and heart, before continuing. "Dwindling my supply of cash cow consumers. Make no mistake, I will crush your company beneath my heel! I tried to buy you out time and time again, teach you how things should work but you refused to conform.

Well now I'm executing a hostile takeover of your do good company Sydney!" Frank says, almost yelling and becoming red faced.

Sydney was a little afraid now, this guy was psychotic. "And I'm going to have one more thing to... You, Sydney." he says, a strange calm coming over him suddenly. She knew what he meant and said.

"There's no way I'm letting you touch me!" she asserts.

"Oh yes you will sweetheart." Frank says, retrieving the chloro mask with that same eerie calm.

"What is that? What are you doing? Stop! No!" Sydney is now terrified, She whips her head, as the apparatus is placed over her face.

"Let's see how long you can last Sydney. Keep in mind though, once you are out, then you are all mine. So be sure and fight it real hard." The crazy tycoon says, with a demented twinkle in his eye. Sydney recognized the smell from earlier. She had to hold out, someone would find her, if she could just hold on. Frank begins to taunt her and even holds the share report in front of her while she pulls against her bonds in anger.

It's fun to watch this, he thinks to himself. It is even more fun when her eyes glaze over and start trying to roll back into her head over and over. "Ooooh... Looks like someone's getting woozy." Sydney, briefly snaps out of her doze, Motivated by the sound of Frank's words.

Over time though, it only gets worse. Sydney's eyelids have gotten quite heavy and have nearly closed, she repeatedly elevates her eyebrows trying to make them stay open but her drowsiness is so strong. She can feel her eyes retreating upward trying to bring about sleep but she knows she must fight them. It gets to the point where she begins to doze without realizing. Falling... slowly falling...

Frank sees Sydney fading and says, "You're about to go hun, better fight harder." Frank's words do get her to groan and raise her brow instinctively but that is all. Eventually the chloroform does put his pretty rival
out, completely dead to the world. "Sleep pretty Sydney." he says, petting her head.

"When I'm done having my fun, you'll be tossed back out into the world exposed, as a closet crack addict, totally disgraced, with nowhere to go." Frank says gleefully, chugging down his last bit of scotch.

End of part 1