All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Ripping4Fun > Ripping4fun ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-07-15, 01:53

Karma666 is on a distinguished road
Default Emma Butt Return?

God, it has been so long since I have been a member of R4F! I just wanted to take this moment to say how happy I am to be a subscriber once again. Lately, I have seen recent videos of Miss Emma being shot over here stateside. She has featured in content for both Brazzers and Naughty America. I was just wondering what the possibility would be for her to make a return trip across the pond, and feature in a new ripping video by you and John, Annabelle. Duration can be the same as all your other 5 minute videos. My only request, as far as what outfit she could wear, would be something like an office secretary or business executive. I would especially like to see her slowly bust all the buttons of a tight-fitting blouse, and also slowly, sensually rip open the core of her bra to reveal her enormously enhanced endowments. If you could get a close-up while she performs both of the previously mentioned actions, that would be splendid. However, I do understand the necessity for John to be able to still the video as you are filming it. I don't expect either of you to break protocol just to fulfill my request. That is all.

Cheers,
Karma666

Last edited by Karma666; 23-07-15 at 02:30.