All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 18-06-12, 07:57
AFF Buddy

traveler19 is on a distinguished road
Default Graduation

Professor Mitchell stood among the faculty at the graduation ceremony. Soon his favorite student would be graduating and he knew he would never see her again. He had to make this count. He had stolen a bottle of chloroform from the chemistry lab. He toyed with the lid in his pocket as he watched the class of 2012 enter the auditorium. Then he saw her.

Her name was Lacey. She had been in his Philosophy 101 course during her freshman year. It was only a general ed. credit for her so she never took another one of his classes but they still kept in touch. A coffee date here and there, a passing "hello" in the hallways. Today would be different. Today he would have her. He watched her take her seat. Her long brown hair flowing from her graduation cap was enough to drive any man wild. He fantasized about what she might be wearing underneath her gown.

After excusing himself he took out a pad of paper and a pen. "Meet me in my office" he wrote on the note and went out to the parking lot to put it on her windshield. This was perfect. None of her family was able to make it due to the long distance the school was from her home. He went to his office and waited.

At 3:00 he knew it wouldn't be long. He took out a thick white cloth and doused it with the potent anesthetic. He sat down at his desk and layed the cloth on his lap.

He heard a knock on his door. "Come in" he said.

"Professor Mitchell! I did it!"

"I'm so proud of you Lacey!" He could hardly contain himself. She was out of her gown wearing a tight blue low cut shirt that she filled out well. She was wearing a denim skirt and if he remembered correctly from her freshman year she was a fan of cotton panties.

"I'm gonna miss you sooo much!" Lacey exclaimed.

Professor Mitchell grabbed the cloth and stood up hiding it behind his back. He went in to give her a hug.

"Lacey I really am proud of you." He said as he held her.

"But I'm afraid I need one more thing from you."

"What's that Prof-MMMMMPH!" The cloth was pressed tightly against her face.

"Shhhhh Lacey. It's okay. Shhhhhh."

She was slapping his arms and trying desperately to pry his hand off her face.

"Just breathe. Shhhhh it's okay just breathe."

After a few seconds he could feel her slipping away. He was having to hold more of her weight. Her cries were softer and softer. He looked down at her big brown eyes. They were glazed and beginning to roll around. He waited until they started to flutter.

"There we go. See how easy this is baby?" He layed her down on his desk. He looked at the clock. He knew that janitor wouldn't be by for cleaning until seven. He had four hours to do with Lacey what he pleased. He locked the door and went to work.
Old 18-06-12, 11:29
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold