All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-13, 12:09
Site Admin

wormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Hi Cablafire7 (strange name - do you have another by any chance?)

I am with you all the way!!! A man after my own tastes I believe. I too was suckled & forever perverted by the likes of Benny Hill's naughty pretty girlies in their tiny pantie flashing miniskirts - trying to time my wank (without being caught!) to their delicious dances etc - the days before videos let alone the wonderful internet!!!

Also Top of The Pops - AMAZING when the camera came in low under the girls dancing - what a job!!! Bit like John's now I guess - though his is a million times better of course - lucky bugger!!!

Be good to hear from you Cablafire7 -

Happy, happy wanking!!!
And welcome to this wonderful place!!!
Old 09-09-13, 14:15
Site Admin

wormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Hi Annabelle - I don't know if I'm allowed to post link? Hope so - do delete if not -

Here are a few reminders of where some of my passions came from!!!

Hill's angels Benny Hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2erBw1u-myE

A bit blurry bit pretty damn nice!!!

Angels3/ Hill's Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2LrdMxloA

So lovely!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fVVRYlFJQ

Just look up all those miniskirts!!!

Kind of dates me I guess!
Old 24-08-14, 23:39
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Any new members here wish to share some thoughts about the forum?
Old 25-08-14, 06:49
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Yes .. I will obey and respond ... have a look at my albums ... if you have any shiny satin rear view pictures please send it to me and I will post it, I'm planning to create a large gallery:

http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/album.php?u=10536

Full support to John and Annable
Old 27-08-14, 18:29
peter92305

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
Any new members here wish to share some thoughts about the forum?
One of the most disappointing aspects of the forum for me as a new member is that out of a total membership of 5204. there are only 69 active members. [ 3 weeks ago, it was 5193 members with 71 active contributors---so we've gained 11 new members but we have 2 less that are active ].

You don't need to be a literary genius to express your thoughts here--if you need proof, just look at some of the twaddle that i write! We all have opinions on most things, so why not express them here. It's also great fun--it's almost a mandate to be very naughty and irreverent. If anyone abuses the privilege, i'm sure they'll be told about it in no uncertain terms.

It's difficult to get any mischievous banter going when no-one's saying anything. The only reason the admin. staff chat amongst themselves all the time is that without member contributions, they have no-one else to talk to.
So remember--this is your forum--so take advantage of it and enjoy it!
Old 27-08-14, 22:25
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

We said Peter

Old 28-08-14, 00:56
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I agree, Well said Peter.
Old 28-08-14, 09:11
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Here, here Peter
Old 29-08-14, 07:56
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Yes ... I will do my best to keep these forums active .. full support for John, Annablle and other guys who are bringing us the best content of satin and silk photos/videos.
Old 30-08-14, 08:25
peter92305

I'm seriously thinking of doing a DIP storyline called Damson in Peril. It's about this ripe and succulent plum which is ready to be picked. The only way it can avoid the jam pot is to somehow give the impression that it is wrinkled and unappetising.

The pickers are getting ever nearer and it fears the worst. Will it be boiled and made into jam? I'm sure you will agree that it's a nightmare scenario if you're a damson.

I'm sure i can stretch it out into a full storey if you think it might grip the reader's imagination.
Old 30-08-14, 12:14
Site Admin

Give it a go.
Old 10-10-14, 12:16
Site Admin

I noticed below we have over 5000 members and 85 active. Let's gain a few more that participate at least occasionally.
Old 10-10-14, 13:38
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Don't be get involved

Old 11-10-14, 00:22
Site Admin

That's the spirit!
Old 21-01-16, 08:46
AFF Buddy

citroensm is on a distinguished road
Default Let's get active?

That's a joke. Dare to criticise the sites and your post just gets deleted.

LG.
Old 21-01-16, 08:51
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

citroensm, I have invited you to email me your concerns. This forum is not for lengthy rants.

John
Old 26-01-16, 15:45
AFF Buddy

citroensm is on a distinguished road

I don't understand why my "concerns" need to be discussed "behind closed doors", so to speak. I don't mind any other members seeing what my concerns are.

Some might think I'm talking a load of rubbish and disagree with me, some might even agree. Isn't that the whole idea of a forum?

Where are we, China, North Korea?

LG.
Old 26-01-16, 16:28
peter92305

It is possible to be critical---i do it all the time. It may not always be acknowledged, but it will be noted, and often acted upon.
As long as you raise your concerns in a civilised manner without being disrespectful, you will probably make some headway.
Old 26-01-16, 18:47
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroensm View Post
I don't understand why my "concerns" need to be discussed "behind closed doors", so to speak. I don't mind any other members seeing what my concerns are.

Some might think I'm talking a load of rubbish and disagree with me, some might even agree. Isn't that the whole idea of a forum?

Where are we, China, North Korea?

LG.
We don't allow ranting on any subject and your post was rant on several things that it seems you have simmering under the bonnet. I am happy to give you further detail that isn't necessarily relevant to the forum at this stage or will end up possibly repetitive, if you have issues with the sites, it is best to email us direct for a specific response. We do reply, you know that yourself.

Last edited by John; 26-01-16 at 21:52.