All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > F-F-Fights > F-F-Fights ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 12-10-11, 15:34

stewballsr is on a distinguished road
Default Sex Sells

What do you think about this idea. Say as if a fetish, well dressed babe deck out,& all, doing the same format that in place now, & you got a good thing going on, but stepping back & re-looking @ what going on, Iam thinking that, the loser got to do what the winner wants, like you got going on now, but its going to get juicy, from here,a small little act of lesbian, passion ,kissing, licking, convincing the viewers, that this is really gonna get creamier, after when she just got threw kicking her ass. "Oh my, poor little baby. Kissy kissy." Know what I mean? Hey just for fun, get back with me, I like you guys, you got a good thing here. I'll sign up, for more of this stuff. Hope to hear from ya soon. Later. Stew. These suggestion are for f-f-fight.com PS. I think Danielle is hot. One more thing, could you let me know when my subscription runs out. Thanks. Stew.