All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 24-12-19, 19:48

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Christmas Quiz 2019

Can you name the models featured in this image ? It’s a bit of fun really and is by aimed more at those who are new to the sites or aren’t that familiar with the girls. For those of you that are, you will no doubt recognise them all, being much loved favourites of many of you.

As well as being a bit of fun it also meant to showcase a scene from recently commissioned custom shoot which is probably the most ambitious of its type to date, featuring no less than nine characters. I could bang on about stats but I think it is suffice to say it breaks many of the existing ones.

The models themselves (the line up being recommended by Annabelle and John) just seemed to work. They come across as team that have been working together for years, the result of which was some fantastic interaction between them. I think they all enjoyed the day and had fun making the video. For those of you who follow the twitter account you may have seen some of the tweets sent out on the day.

But as usual it’s Annabelle and John who deserve a special mention. Some shots were technically difficult to achieve but they rose to the challenge and delivered what I think is a superb final product. In fact the results of their work on one scene in particular are so good you don’t notice something. I won’t add any spoilers at this stage, but I will mention it when it gets released at a later date.

Merry Christmas Everyone !

Last edited by chriodon; 25-12-19 at 06:30.
Old 24-12-19, 20:43
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

From the viewer's Left to Right:

Sophia Smith
Alicia
Poppy
Helen Stephens
Old 24-12-19, 21:11
AFF Guru

Sophia Smith is my preferred among the mentioned models because she does a lot of satin slip/chemise with bend over and rear views on these sites and other sites, you can check some of the screenshots here if you wish, but I advise you wear a condom

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Vdfa0JzTkFhRGs
Old 24-12-19, 23:07

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

We have an answer from Satinfun of:

Sophia Smith,
Alicia,
Poppy,
Helen Stevens.

Has anyone got an alternate lineup ?
Old 25-12-19, 12:20

I should have added that I am prone to cheat !

I'll post the answer tomorrow.
Old 26-12-19, 06:42

When you look at the picture you can immediately see four models who Satinfun identified correctly. But in fact there are FIVE of them in the picture as follows....

Kay actually posed for the photos at the end of January which gave plenty of time for the poster to be designed and printed

Rather in keeping with a uniform stealing story don't you think ?

Last edited by chriodon; 26-12-19 at 07:04.
Old 28-12-19, 01:03
AFF Guru

Fantastic!

However, I failed to identify the fifth ... so failed the quiz. chriodon, please feel free to select one of the following penalties for me because I failed the bet/quiz:

1- Masturbate while looking at one of Kay's videos then drink my own cum.
2- Bald head shaving.
3- Prostrain naked on the floor pointing towards one of Kay's photos.

Shall carry on the penalty before the end of the year and confirm here.