All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Pantyamateur
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-17, 00:06

90bsl1ck is on a distinguished road
Default Is it possible to have a scene like this...

Hey guys, it is my birthday on the 19th February and I have just thought of this scene:
It begins with an empty room for a moment and then a police woman enters and she says "Mr Jones, I am here for your birthday treat". The English police woman then slowly starts to strip to show her panties to the camera then teases by saying. "No, not just yet. I need to untuck my shirt first. Let me get more comfortable". The officer then strips undoing her buttons and tie. She then says "Well I think I had better take off my skirt and finally show you my panties." The police officer removes the skirt very slowly saying, "Go on and you know you want to. I can see that bulge in your clothing". Now the person puts on her shirt loosely, and loosens her hair under her hat. She sings "Happy Birthday Mr Jones!" Then says "How dare you release your load on my panties. Right I should arrest you but as it is your birthday. I'll leave you alone good bye". the scene fades away with the police officer slowly getting dressed and waving good bye.

Is it possible to have this clip as a birthday gift from you to me? I've presented the idea as a request.
Old 10-02-17, 02:04
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

What does Annabelle and John think?
Old 10-02-17, 13:07
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Hi 90bsl1ck,

Wish you had sent this to us a few weeks prior. Unfortuantely we wont be back on shoots until 21st so wont be able to accodate this request for you in time.

We can do it as a post birthday scene for you along the lines of 'I'm so sorry I missed your birthday Mr Jones...'?

I assume you are a member of the site? In which case we would film the video but let you have an early release copy as the scene would only go up on the site late March / early April.

cheers
John
Old 10-02-17, 15:05

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi 90bsl1ck,

I read your request. What style of police uniform were you thinking of for your idea?

There are several different ones currently available ranging from the ones worn by the girls in the four model DiP set (1960's style) released last month, the slightly later one worn by Hannah and the newer style bowler hat one. There may also be a chance to see one between these dates, a 1970's style one.
Old 10-02-17, 19:51

90bsl1ck is on a distinguished road

Hi both,

I agree with the edition idea and changing the script to:
'I'm so sorry I missed your birthday Mr Jones... but I was working' and I understand the release of the clip can be later than my request. that is fine as I guess you have a schedule to adhere to. I am a member of the site pantyamateur.com, as I can wait for an later release.

As for question about the style of uniform?
Well, I had originally thought of about early 1990's style with the bowler hat, then the white shirt with cravat and a black skirt, stockings and some mid calf boots? But we can do a scene from 1970's using the white shirt and the skirt and the older styled hat with hair in a pony-tail? until the hat is taken off slowly.

Last edited by 90bsl1ck; 15-02-17 at 02:35.