All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-09, 10:46
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Series tied at 3 games each bring on the final game 7!!!
Old 13-06-09, 14:26
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
Series tied at 3 games each bring on the final game 7!!!
Now for this headache! lol!
Old 24-04-10, 23:39
Site Admin

Well its that time of the year again for my hometown Pengins to attempt to keep the NHL's Stanley cup in Pittsburgh. The playoffs are on and so far so good in round one.
Old 25-04-10, 12:46
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Not a sport that gets a lot of coverage over here! but if Larry's happy

Old 25-04-10, 13:06
Site Admin

Thanks Russ, I knew that. I just like to add a bit of my sport from over here to the mix. Your football or soccer as we call it does get some attention over here also. Especially when your tournaments begin.
Old 26-04-10, 11:53
Site Admin

Well the first round is complete. The Penguins won 4 games to 2 and now await round 2.
Old 30-04-10, 11:05
Site Admin

Round 2 begins tonight vs the Montreal Canadiens!

Game one: Penguins 6 Canadiens 3 Penguins lead best of 7 game series 1 game to 0

Last edited by larrydude; 02-05-10 at 16:26.
Old 30-04-10, 11:21
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Go Canadiens lol

only joking hun.
Old 30-04-10, 12:01
Site Admin

Hey not nice! lol!
Old 30-04-10, 12:24
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Only teasing
Old 01-05-10, 12:11
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelleash View Post
Only teasing
I know and i like it! lol!
Old 03-05-10, 00:48
Site Admin

The Penguins were the better team in game 2 but the Canadien goaltender was awesome in victory. Series tied 1 game each and now off to Montreal for two games.

Pens 2 Canadiens 0 Pens lead series 2 games to 1. Game 4 thursday in Montreal.

Last edited by larrydude; 06-05-10 at 10:50.
Old 07-05-10, 11:52
AFF Buddy

Marianne will become famous soon enough

Sorry about yesterday's game, Larry. I might not be rooting for your team, but I still feel bad for people when their team loses (until they're playing my team, lol). Regardless of who you're pulling for, though, you have to admit this is a great series. And it's still early, so the defending champs are far from finished.

On another note, how about that 7-1 routing by the Wings? I still think the Sharks are going to win that one, despite their track record in previous playoffs.

Can't wait for tonight's games!
Old 07-05-10, 12:01
Site Admin

Thanks Marianne! The Pens were on the Habs like a swarm of bees but had trouble with Halek their goalie. I think we will eventually win the race to 4 wins. And good luck to the Hawks! A Pittsburgh vs Chicago final would be awesome! But first our teams have more work to do!
Old 07-05-10, 12:37
AFF Buddy

Yep, I agree on all points there, Larry. Don't even get me started about how lucky the Hawks are to have made it out of their first round with Nashville. They're looking a little better this series, game 1 not withstanding, but it's still a long way to the finals. We're just going to have to wait this one out to see if we get that '92 finals rematch.

Go Hawks and Pens!
Old 08-05-10, 00:38
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
Yep, I agree on all points there, Larry. Don't even get me started about how lucky the Hawks are to have made it out of their first round with Nashville. They're looking a little better this series, game 1 not withstanding, but it's still a long way to the finals. We're just going to have to wait this one out to see if we get that '92 finals rematch.

Go Hawks and Pens!
Go Pens and Hawks! Marianne thats an awesome thought! Good luck to the Hawks to get there! I have my fingers crossed too!
Old 08-05-10, 01:21
AFF Buddy

I've really impressed with Halak's play in these playoffs. Even if you're rooting against them, you have to give credit to the Habs for how well they've played so far. Becoming the first 8 seed to come back from a 3-1 series deficit against the 1 seed was no small accomplishment. I don't remember the numbers right now, but the Habs have been blocking a ton of shots and Halak has been coming up huge on most of the ones getting through to him. Don't be surprised to see this one go seven games as well.

Go Hawks and Pens!

And Larry, you're always rooting for the wrong team first lol
Old 08-05-10, 05:23
AFF Buddy

Hooray for the Hawks! I'm so proud of my boys from "The Windy City". That's seven down and nine to go. I just hope they can keep this going.

Go Hawks!!!
Old 08-05-10, 11:45
Site Admin

I sure hope our teams eventually meet! The conversations here could get interesting! lol!
Old 09-05-10, 08:11
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
I sure hope our teams eventually meet! The conversations here could get interesting! lol!
Well, your team is one game closer after tonight. I missed most of the game, but I caught the highlights when I got home. It looks like things got a little hairy at the end, but they managed to managed to get the win. That's seven down and nine more to go for your boys, too.

Go Pens!!