All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-08, 13:08
Site Admin

wormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the rough
Talking More Annabelle!!

Just a thought guys!!

It seems to have been quite a while since we last looked up Annabelle's little miniskirt to examine - in great & unhurried detail - her pretty, pretty, satin, silky, shiny, bikini panties!!!

Now, being a bit forward I know, I was wondering if she might do us a little photo set here in 'ukup' - or even a video -OR BOTH!! Maybe, if we're REALLY lucky, a little mention to her biggest fans - me, Pete, Russ & naughty Larry!! Her four naughtiest little pantie-peeping boys!!

Hands up, cocks out, who's with me on this?? Let's get down between her legs & start

Stand over us naughty boys Annabelle, little miniskirt, satin panties & lots if smiles!! Squat down slowly & let us lick the gusset of your pretty panties!!You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that she might actually enjoy doing this for us?? Eh, Annabelle??

What about it, sweet & lovely you??

Lots of love
Chris