All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 26-02-12, 21:08
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about
Default The Scarlet Vixen

Wendy sat at home, relaxing and enjoying a book. She was of average build and had medium length brown hair. She was wearing a white bath robe, with no bra and only a pair of silk panties underneath. Suddenly her tranquil environment was shattered, when the door leading into her apartment swung open.

Wendy looked up in time to see a figure charging for her. She got up to run but a moist cloth was suddenly plowed into her face. However she was able to get a clear look at her attacker.

He was a thin, baby faced man, who was surprisingly strong for his small stature. He had a creepy smile etched on his face but his tone was as if he were the nicest guy in world. "Just breathe babe. It will all be a dream soon."

The smell... The sweet smell, made Wendy nauseated, as she screamed. "Mmmmmmmpppphhhh!!! Mmmmmmmpppphhhh!!!" She soon found herself being bulldozed back on to her sofa. Through all this, the cloth remained tightly pressed against her nose and mouth.

The frightened young woman, grunted, bucked and used her arms to try and rip the man's arm away. But now her ears were buzzing and she was becoming lightheaded and dizzy.

John could see his beautiful date getting that dazed and dreamy look. It was one he was quite familiar with. Her protest softened, as he watched, losing their angry tone and morphing into a more scared desperate one. The beauty's eyes glazed over and appeared to tilt, just slightly upward but were not yet rolling. Her flails weakened and slowed gradually.

Wendy was so sleepy. Her eyes began to roll, just wanting to close and send her into deep slumber. She fought against this but could see nothing but a fuzzy haze and her whole body felt like a piece of lead, as it descended further into the couch.

The girl didn't even feel the cloth come off her face.

John's lovely date was an adequate lump of sleepy now, not quite out but far from alert. Her eyelids fluttered like moths, showing small peeks of her beautifully rolled eyes.

Wendy only groaned, as John undone her white cotton robe and was pleased to find the perfect sized breast, exposed and just ready to be cupped and played with. And play John did, feeling her smooth youthful skin, as he rubbed on her, selfishly, hungrily. She had a stomach as flat as the great plains, which he explored, even licking it.

Then he moved south...

Straightening Wendy's legs, a horny John pulled down her silk panties. While a helpless Wendy could only turn her head left and right groggily.

"Mmmmmnnnn... hhhnnnsssmmm..." She moaned, feeling her thighs caressed.

"Shhhh... There, there chicky chick. It's alright." John says, beginning to kiss her thigh and between her legs. He then pulled up Wendy's limp upper body and tried to kiss her, loving the feel of his hand in her hair, as he supported her limp head.

Suddenly, John heard someone at the door. "Wendy are you ok? I heard an awful noise." the voice said.

Wendy began to moan kinda loud, so John quickly put his hand over her mouth. "Shit. No time to put you all the way out sweetie. Looks like we gotta move our date." John quickly looked around and saw sliding glass doors behind the couch.

As Wendy moaned, He scooped the drugged girl off her sofa and headed out. "Uuuuuhhhh fuuu... fuuu uuummm...

"Don't worry. We'll be safe again real soon." He told her.

"I think the young lady is too impaired to make her own choice and you are in no position to make it for her, creep." said a voice from above John.

He turned in time to see a female figure drop down. She was medium height and had on a deep red body suit of some kind. There was a fox's head displayed on the front. Knee-high black and red boots dressed her feet. A black belt with numerous pouches and gadgets wound her waist. She had long, flowing, auburn colored hair and a black domino mask, that extended down the bridge of her nose.

"Says who?" John exclaims.

"Says me." The female answered.

"Ti- I'll take you to broad."

"Ha. You can try." she says, snarky.

With that John simply drops poor Wendy and charges, trying to place the cloth on this new bitch's nose and mouth. He fails miserably and gets dropped after three precise shots. two to the sternum finished off by a kick to his "love gun."

The woman then goes to check on the robed girl, who's beginning to stir. As she does however, John makes a run for it. She spins, throwing a pair of what look to be three bound cords that wrap around John's legs and torso. halting his escape and pinning his arms to his side.

"Ahhh!!! You fucking ****!!!" John growls. He tries to break the bonds but finds that, as he struggles, they only get tighter and begin to heat rapidly, burning a hole through his clothes and searing his skin. He quickly gives, as the heroine approaches. He simply ask, voice quivering. "Who are you?" She bends down to respond.

"Me? Why I'm your worst fucking nightmare." She says, almost in a playful tone. Before belting John, knocking him cold.

By this time Wendy's alert, as the female checks on her. "You ok?" The heroine ask.

"Yes. Thank you! Oh thank you!" Wendy replies.

"No problem. Now there is just one more thing to do before getting you home."

The heroine puts her hands on Wendy's shoulders and in seconds, Wendy is getting increasingly warmer. She begins to feel like she is in a sauna. Sweat begins to moisten her skin, as parts of her hair become saturated with it.

Wendy finds herself exhausted and drained from the sudden steam bath. Her eyes are so heavy, she can hardly hold them open now. She is almost too sleepy to talk. "Wha yoooou doooiiing?... dohurrrt meeee..." Wendy slurs, lolling her head.

"Honey. I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise. Just go to sleep and you'll wake up at home, safe and sound and good as new, minus remembering me that is." The masked woman say's biting her lip with desire, as she closes Wendy's robe.

Wendy could not hold on anymore, even though she wanted to. Her eyes roll just a few more times, then the young woman wilts completely. "Thata girl." her savior says, tapping her cheek. Then the heroine opens, Wendy's mouth and puts a few drops of a solution in.

"This super concentrated compound, will re hydrate you, plus give you slight amnesia. You'll never remember me or what happened to you." She then scoops up the young lady, watching her head and arms, flop and hang limp.

After taking Wendy home safe, the heroine entered her own home. She went into her bedroom and changed into a more casual attire. She then looked into a mirror and said. "Nice work Isabelle, you did great tonight."

She then pulled a dresser drawer open, retrieving a children's book. It was a children's book, her mother read to her when she was little. Before evil took both her mother and her childhood away.

It's title? The Scarlet Vixen...

Swrazor
Old 27-02-12, 00:05
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I love the creativity here.