All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 05-12-23, 13:57

SleepDemon is on a distinguished road
Default John's obsession

The first two chapters of a story that might be compliant with forum rules, even though I would have appreciated to have those in written form to know more precisely where the boundaries are that I should not cross

At least from my perspective this part of the story is within the tone other stories posted here have. Everything is purely fictional. And as I am not a native speaker of the English language, there might be grammar and spelling mistakes (and maybe some logical mistakes ).

If any of the admins/mods still consider this to go 'too far' (whatever this might mean in terms of a fictional story from an adult for other adults), feel free to remove it.

Chapter 1: John's Obsession

The campus buzzed with life as students filled the pathways, engaged in conversations, and laughed together. Among them was Linda, a young woman with a petite frame and delicate features. Her long, wavy blonde hair cascaded down her back, framing her large brown eyes that were expressive and full of life. Despite her small stature, she had an infectious laugh that could light up a room.

John watched Linda from afar, his gaze fixated on her gentle nature. The 34-year-old man with an average height and build seemed unremarkable, yet there was something sinister lurking beneath his seemingly harmless exterior. His brown hair was slightly longer on top, swept back in a style that revealed his pale face and small, round glasses. John's eyes were a deep green, often appearing distant and lost in thought, betraying the inner turmoil he may be experiencing.

John preferred casual clothing like jeans and t-shirts, often accessorizing with a backpack or messenger bag. He was quite shy and introverted, avoiding social situations whenever possible. His quiet demeanor and tendency to fade into the background made him an unlikely suspect for the events that unfolded in the story. However, there was a darkness lurking beneath his seemingly harmless exterior that only those closest to him could perceive.

As John observed Linda, he couldn't help but be captivated by her seemingly effortless charm and gentle nature. Her bright smile and infectious laugh seemed out of place amidst the harsh reality he found himself in. He admired her kindness and compassion, which he knew was rare to find in today's world.

Linda grew up in a small, close-knit community where everyone knew each other by name. Her parents were both teachers at the local elementary school, instilling in her a love of learning and a strong sense of responsibility towards others from an early age. As a child, Linda was shy and reserved, preferring to spend her time reading or exploring nature rather than socializing with her peers.

Despite her introverted nature, Linda was always kind and compassionate, with a gentle spirit that made her stand out among her classmates. She had a knack for understanding people's emotions and offering support when they needed it most. This ability to empathize and connect with others made her well-liked by her peers and professors alike, who appreciated her warm demeanor and dedication to her studies.

John, however, saw something more in Linda. He recognized her vulnerability and trust in others, as well as the deep-seated fear that he knew would be easy to exploit. This is ultimately what led him down the path that would change his life forever.

John began to scout Linda's daily routine, quickly realizing that she was going jogging every evening on a path that led her through streets and paths where she was alone and hidden from the sight of others. This perfect place for abduction excited John, and he started to meticulously plan his next move. He knew that Linda would not go quietly, and he relished the thought of watching her struggle and eventually succumb to his control.

As John continued to observe Linda, he couldn't help but feel a growing obsession with her. Her kind and gentle nature seemed to beckon him, drawing him in like a moth to a flame. He knew that once he had her under his control, there would be no escape for Linda. She would be at the mercy of his twisted desires, and he would revel in the power and dominance he held over her.

Linda's jogging path was lined with towering trees, casting shadows on the lonely trail. John knew that this would be the perfect place to pounce on his unsuspecting victim. He couldn't wait for the moment when he could finally have Linda all to himself, free from the constraints of society and morality.

As John continued to watch Linda, he couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation building within him. He knew that his time was coming soon, and he couldn't wait to finally claim his prize. Linda would be his, and there would be no stopping him from indulging in his darkest desires.

Chapter 2: The Abduction

As the sun began to set and twilight filled the campus, Linda prepared for her evening run. Dressed in her usual jogging attire; a pair of bright pink running shorts and a matching tank top, she set off along her familiar path. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail that swayed gently as she moved, her soft pink cheeks flushed with the effort of running.

Her delicate features were illuminated by the soft light of the moon, casting eerie shadows on her petite frame. As she ran, she hummed a soft tune, her lips barely moving as she lost herself in the rhythm of her steps. Her eyes scanned the path before her, always alert for any sign of danger.

Meanwhile, John watched from his hiding spot behind the van he parked next to the path she always took. Even now, as she jogged down the path, there was something about her vulnerability that entranced him. His heart pounded in his chest, adrenaline coursing through his veins as he waited for the perfect moment to strike.

As she approached, John took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the van. He moved silently, like a ghost in the darkness, closing the distance between them with each step. Linda was completely unaware of his presence, lost in her own thoughts as she ran.

Suddenly, John lunged forward, grabbing Linda by her arms and pulling her backwards. She let out a cry of surprise, struggling to free herself from his grasp. But it was no use; his grip was too strong, and she felt herself being dragged towards the van.

He opened the door, throwing Linda inside before jumping in after her. The smell of gasoline and oil filled her nostrils as she lay on the cold metal floor, panting heavily from the sudden onset of fear.

"Shh," John whispered, his voice cold and emotionless. "Don't make a sound. I just want to have a little chat with you."

Linda tried to speak but found herself unable to form words. Her heart raced wildly in her chest, each beat echoing loudly in her ears. She could feel the tears stinging her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She knew that if she gave into her fear, she would lose all hope of escaping.

John reached into his pocket, pulling out a cloth that emitted a pungent, chemical smell. Linda recoiled instinctively, her eyes widening in fear.

"What's that?" she managed to ask, her voice shaking.

"It's just something to help calm you down," John replied, his words laced with a sinister undertone. He leaned forward, pressing the rag against Linda's face. "Just take a deep breath, and everything will be alright."

Linda could feel the cold fabric against her skin, its heavy scent overwhelming her senses. Panic rose within her, threatening to consume her completely. She tried to push the rag away, but John's grip was firm, holding her in place as he forced the cloth onto her face.

"No, please! I can't breathe," she cried, her voice muffled by the cloth.

"Just relax," John insisted, his voice soothing yet firm. "This will make everything better."

Linda thrashed against him, kicking out wildly in an attempt to free herself. But it was no use; John was too strong, and he easily overpowered her. He pressed the rag harder against her face, forcing her to inhale the anesthetic.

"I can't breathe!" Linda pleaded, her voice growing weaker with each passing moment.

"You're going to be okay, Linda," John assured her, his words barely registering in her panicked mind. "Just take a deep breath, and it'll all be over."

As she struggled to hold her breath, Linda felt the fumes of the chloroform seeping into her nose, filling her lungs with a heavy, numbing sensation. She tried to resist, but it was no use; the narcotic was taking hold, clouding her senses and overwhelming her body.

"No, please," Linda whispered desperately, her voice hoarse and strained. "I can't breathe!"

"You'll be fine," John assured her, his grip tightening around her wrists. "Just close your eyes and let go."

Linda fought back instinctively, kicking out at him again. This time, her foot connected with his chest, causing him to stumble back. sensing an opportunity to escape, Linda lunged for the door, wrenching it open and throwing herself out onto the ground.

She landed hard, the impact sending a wave of pain coursing through her body. But she didn't dare stop; she knew that if she didn't act fast, John would catch up with her.

Without hesitation, Linda pushed herself back onto her feet, forcing herself to run despite the pain in her legs. She could hear John's footsteps behind her, growing louder with each passing moment. She knew it was only a matter of time before he caught up.

Suddenly, John lunged forward, tackling her to the ground. The impact knocked the wind out of her, leaving her gasping for breath as he pinned her down.

John sat down on top of Linda, his weight pinning her arms down and making it impossible for her to move. She tried to wriggle free, but it was no use; he held onto her tightly, his grip firm and unyielding.

"Please, let me go," she pleaded, her voice choked with fear and desperation. "I promise I won't tell anyone about this."

But John only smiled at her, his eyes cold and unfeeling. "You're not going anywhere," he said softly, his voice barely audible above the sound of their breathing. "Now, it's time for your nap."

John approached her face with the rag again, this time slowly and deliberately. He could see the fear in her eyes as she struggled to maintain her composure, but it was no use; there was no way to resist him now.

"Please, no..." Linda murmured, her voice choked with fear and desperation. "Please, let me go."

Linda tried to turn her head away from the rag, but John followed he movements. He placed it firmly over her mouth once more, making sure she couldn't avoid inhaling the fumes. She fought him as hard as she could, but despite all of her effort and struggle there was not much left in Linda by now because she had already been exposed to some chloroform during his initial knockout attempt. He held the rag tight against her mouth and nose while he watched with satisfaction as she fought for breath. Despite all their efforts to resist him and stay awake they just couldn't fight anymore and had no choice but inhale the chloroform that was filling their lungs with each desperate gasp of air.

"No, please," Linda begged, her voice hoarse and strained. "I don't want to go to sleep. Let me go home."

"You're not going anywhere, Linda," John replied, his grip tightening around her wrists. "You belong to me now."

Linda felt the fumes of the chloroform seeping into her nose, filling her lungs with a heavy, numbing sensation. She struggled to hold her breath, but it was no use; the narcotic was taking hold, clouding her senses and overwhelming her body.

"No, please," Linda whimpered, her voice barely registering in her panicked mind. "I don't want to go to sleep."

"Everything will be alright, Linda," John assured her, his words cold and emotionless. "Just close your eyes and let go."

As the darkness began to envelop her, Linda felt a strange sense of peace wash over her. She knew that she was losing control, that there was nothing she could do to stop it. And yet, as the world around her faded away, she couldn't help but feel a strange sense of calm, as if this was the only place where she truly belonged.

Once Linda was unconscious, John carried her back to the van, placing her gently on the cold metal floor.

"There now, Linda," he murmured, brushing a stray hair from her face. "Everything's going to be just fine."

With a final glance at his unconscious captive, John closed the door and climbed into the driver's seat. The engine roared to life, its vibrations sending a shiver down his spine as he pulled away from the scene. As they drove further and further away from campus, John couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction wash over him.

Linda was his now, completely at his mercy. And he intended to make the most of it.

As John drove the van towards his house, a sinister grin spread across his face. The soundproof basement, which he thought of as his personal playground, was waiting for them. A cold sense of anticipation filled his veins, heightening his excitement for what lay ahead.

Grabbing Linda under her arms, John hoisted her up onto the back of his shoulder, ignoring her flaccid form to ensure a more secure grip. His pace was quick, almost hurried, as he bolted down the familiar stone steps leading to his sinful domain.

As he descended deeper into the subterranean depths, the flickering light of a single dim bulb cast eerie shadows across the cold stone walls. The air was heavy, stale and reeked of mildew, but John paid it no mind; the smell of chloroform on Linda's breath was all that mattered to him.

The soundproof basement was sparsely furnished, with only a bed, a sofa, and a mattress positioned haphazardly in the room. There was also a post and a rack that could be used to tie the victim down, should the need arise. The walls were bare, the only adornments being a few dark stains that had long ago dried up and turned dark.

The basement had a very particular scent to it, one that could only be described as 'old and forgotten'. But it was home to John and he loved every inch of it. As he carried Linda down the steps and into his small sanctuary, he couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of satisfaction.

He laid Linda gently on the bed, her pale skin glowed in the dim light, her delicate features calm and serene, even in her unconscious state. This was the moment John had been dreaming about for so long, and he couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of satisfaction.

He quickly undid the bindings around Linda's wrists, securing her arms to the bedposts. As he tightened the ropes, ensuring she couldn't escape, he couldn't help but feel a sense of power and control over his young captive.

His eyes roamed over her naked form, taking in every curve and contour of her petite body. He traced her lips with his fingers, marveling at their softness, wondering how they would feel pressed against his own.

After securing Linda to the bed, John retreated to the far corner of the room, sitting down on the hard concrete floor with his back against the wall. He watched her breath slowly rise and fall, each breath echoing loudly in the silent room.

His thoughts drifted back to the chloroform-soaked rag pressed tightly against her face, relishing the moment she had finally succumbed to the narcotic's effects. It was a feeling unlike any other; the sense of power and control he held over her was intoxicating.

He allowed himself a moment to bask in the glory of his conquest, before moving forward with his twisted plans. He knew that it was only a matter of time before Linda began to stir, and he wanted to be well-prepared for her inevitable awakening.

---

I'd like to write 'to be continued ...' here, but because I know how these -- fictional -- events will unfold, I know that I can't post any further chapters of this story here.

But if this content is permissible, then I hope reading it was an enjoyable experience. And maybe I post one or two further stories later on. But this depends on if this story is deemed acceptable or gets deleted.

If it is allowed to remain, then any feedback is highly welcome of course.

Last edited by SleepDemon; 06-12-23 at 17:20.
Old 27-12-23, 03:18

josue8 is on a distinguished road
Talking Yes more please

Add more please
Old 26-03-24, 22:51

SleepDemon is on a distinguished road

Well, I have written a few more stories, but I can't post them here as they not only contain chloro KOs but also nc sex.

If someone comes up with a good idea for a story with chloro fetish content in which there is a story that does not contain topics not possible to be posted here, post it in this thread (or send it via PN) and I will let my bot work on it.