All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-13, 17:10
AFF Buddy

rocco is on a distinguished road
Smile Corporate Spy! - Done

Here's the scene! lol. It may require three models, however it could be done with just two.

The first thing is seeing a model bound and gagged, with the door to a closet she's just been placed into being closed. (if three can not be used, then the door could be shut and muffled whines can be heard from inside.)

The spy then enter's the main office, where the director is seated and shocked on seeing a stranger walk in! She reaches for the phone to call her secretary.

"Don't bother calling her, she's a little tied up at the moment!" then produces a gun!
"And no need to phone for help!"

The spy then makes a smug expression and asks the director to strip. (this could be to their under wear or naked, which ever they feel comfortable with......NAKED!!!!) Anyway, reluctantly then director strips and then is bound and gagged. She is then tucked under the desk. (This may need a desk that has a full fronted section, so the victim can't be seen)
The spy then changes into the directors clothing, or maybe not. While the victim struggles uncomfortably where she's placed.
The spy then sits at the desk, perhaps teasing the victim with her shoe, telling her to shut up or else, while waiting for an important client. He or She, then knocks at the door and enters, making a passing comment about there being no secretary!

The spy passes off a comment about not being able to get the staff, or something similar, while offering a seat in front of the desk.
The important papers are then exchanged and the client leaves.

A minute or two later, so does the Corporate Spy! Leaving the director and other secretary squirming around for release!

The End!

Last edited by Annabelle; 03-12-13 at 17:30.
Old 10-07-13, 20:10
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

This sounds very good! The director may need to be tied and gagged well, to prevent her from being able to make too much movement or noise, to attract the attention of the person coming in!
Old 11-07-13, 07:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I've printed of. I'll see what I do.
Old 12-07-13, 14:25
AFF Buddy

rocco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundngag View Post
This sounds very good! The director may need to be tied and gagged well, to prevent her from being able to make too much movement or noise, to attract the attention of the person coming in!
Good point! I thought a possible over the mouth gag would be pretty convincing. As for the tying method, I can only think of hogtied laying on her side, or sitting position, with tape or rope wrapped around scrunched up legs going around the complete circumfrence of the body. Similar to a box tie.

And Annabelle, Thank you.
Old 16-07-13, 21:28
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

I think a hogtie would be good, although it would depend on the size of the desk involved. This seems like a very good idea though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco View Post
Good point! I thought a possible over the mouth gag would be pretty convincing. As for the tying method, I can only think of hogtied laying on her side, or sitting position, with tape or rope wrapped around scrunched up legs going around the complete circumfrence of the body. Similar to a box tie.

And Annabelle, Thank you.
Old 03-12-13, 17:30
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Ok this one has been done. I do hope you like it.