All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 27-12-10, 18:20
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about
Default A Whisper

Theresa sat at the bar waiting for her martini. She'd had a long day at work and was now going to enjoy a drink before heading home. The club was very busy so her order was slow in getting served. Theresa was average height and weight but was shaped beautifully in all the correct places. Her hair was long and golden blonde. Her eyes a dark delicious brown. She wore a white button up blouse complemented by a pearl necklace that hung around her youthful neck. She was just 27 years old.

Her lipstick was blood red in color. Her lower wardrobe consisted of a gray skirt with pantyhose. A wide black belt with a silver square buckle wound around her sexy waist. It was topped off by a pair of jet black high heels. After a few minutes of waiting, Theresa got up to use the ladies' room, when she returned her drink was waiting on her. "Finally." she thought.

The stressed out paralegal plopped her heart shaped behind on the stool and began to drink her drink. She chatted with several people both male and female over the next few minutes. Suddenly her head began to swim and she felt very warm. The young woman tried to look around but everything looked as though she were seeing it through a funhouse mirror. Voices and sounds were dragging, like a record being played at the wrong speed. She tried to get someone's attention, however it was very hectic and loud inside. Everyone who had been near her was now dancing.

Theresa's head began to feel heavy, her beautiful brown eyes began to slide back into her head as her eyelids tried to close. She jerks suddenly, bringing herself to just a little but her head is still whirling. The girl tries to lift herself from the bar stool but cannot find the strength. " Heyyyy I neeeed some... neeeed some hhhelllp..." Theresa tries desperately to get the bartenders attention but fails.

Before long her head starts slowly drifting back as she starts to go out again. This time she falls a little deeper into semi-consciousness and her head tilts to the left sleepily. This allows her beautiful locks to sweep over her drowsy face as each strand brushes her lovely cheeks. She feels her shoulders begin to gently sway and jerks before she can fall off the stool. The young woman is barely awake, her eyes have only opened into tiny white slits this time.

Suddenly she feels herself being helped of the stool. "Heyyyy... waaash yoooou?... Wasss goiiiing onnnn..." She says, slurring her words quite heavily. Theresa tries to focus on what's going on around her but her senses are still in the sleepy funhouse. All the girl knows is tiredness, nothing seems real to her. The air suddenly gets chilly as she is carefully led somewhere. Her heavy head keeps lolling around and bobbing on and off something. "I'mmm colddd... Wherrre arrrre yoooussssmmmmnnnn?..." is all she manages to garble before losing her fight for consciousness.

Theresa drifts back into awareness to the feeling of heat blowing on her. She manages to pull her head up and open her tired eyes. She sees the hazy image of dash lights in her dimmed vision. Her body feels like it's riding in something, a car or truck maybe? She turns her head and thinks she sees a figure driving beside her but is very confused. "Wh--whoooo arrrrre yoooou?..."

Then an incredible wave of drowsiness washes over her and her head begins to sway and loll once more. Her eyes roll back beautifully as her lovely head is pushed back by a gentle hand, coming to rest against something soft. "Shhhh..." a soft voice says suddenly. Theresa lay there, moaning erotically, fighting to stay awake. As she does, she feels that same gentle hand begin turning her head left and right. She wants to open her eyes but they will only flutter incoherently.

"Mmmmmnnnn... Uuuuhhhh..." She moans confusedly as her cheeks are gently squeezed. Then the voice speaks to her again as a cloth is gently placed over her face. "Sleep my lovely Theresa... Sleep..." She loses consciousness to the feeling of her hair being stroked and her face lightly caressed.

The young woman starts coming to again, this time she is laying down but before the girl can focus on anything, she feels a prick in her arm. This sends her mind and vision into a perpetual blur. Theresa loses any sense of time from that point on but can still feel her blouse being unbuttoned and then pulled apart. She shifts her body as her cleavage is gently kissed. Then the kisses move down to her waist. Her drugged mind simply cannot register whether this is good or bad.

The beauty moans as her high heels are removed and her panties and hose are stripped. Now sleepy urgency is creeping its way in. The disoriented woman tries lifting her head but it is simply too heavy to lift very much. After a second or two it falls back, turning groggily to the right. Moments later, a hand slowly turns her face upward and someone engages a deep kiss on the defenseless young woman. Theresa creases her brow but that is all she can do. Then the voice heard earlier,speaks once more. "Let's see where your feel good spot is. Every woman's is slightly different, let us find yours."

She feels a hand move to her lower region and tries to use an arm to slap it away sleepily but misses every time. "Noooo... stop..." she protest groggily. But then the target is found and she can not help but moan in ecstasy.

As Theresa orgasms herself to sleep, she hears the voice low and sultry say. "I'm not going to hurt or violate you in anyway pretty girl. You just drift off to sleep now, for my face you will never see. For anyone you know could very well be me. Or perhaps a stranger is who I am, one of the millions of faces in this great land
As indiscernible as a single grain of sand. I could be some great orator, or a great lisper but all women shall sleep upon hearing my whisper.

John awoke, to something metal opening. He jumped to his feet when he realized he was in a jail cell. "How the hell did I get in here?!" A man stood before him and said. You do not remember Mr. Williams? You turned yourself in. You have been charged with kidnapping Theresa Owen." I am your court appointed attorney. Feeling absolute shock, horror sweeps across John's face.
Old 28-12-10, 12:05
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold