All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 31-03-11, 19:49
AFF Regular

Greeny14 is on a distinguished road
Default Uniforms

Any chance of some more action with a policewoman and nurse - preferably in stockings and suspenders this time (too many pairs of tights on offer) ?
Old 01-04-11, 08:43
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Good point. we'll get some done soon
Old 01-04-11, 09:04
Site Admin

wormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Hi John - How about a few more 'Schoolgirl' uniforms too? Maybe some little gymslips, short pleated school skirts with school jumpers, blazers, white ankle socks & sandals/shoes, hair tied in bunches/plats etc - but always with nice silky, satin white bikini panties of course!! Just generally 'playing the naughty schoolgirl'.

Should be quite popular I think!

Larry, Russ??? What do you guys think??

Cheers
Chris
Old 01-04-11, 10:05
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Greeny14 what site do you want to see this on.
Old 01-04-11, 11:09
Site Admin

wormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Annabelle Honey, what about me????

Chris
Old 01-04-11, 11:16
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormseyeview View Post
Hi John - How about a few more 'Schoolgirl' uniforms too? Maybe some little gymslips, short pleated school skirts with school jumpers, blazers, white ankle socks & sandals/shoes, hair tied in bunches/plats etc - but always with nice silky, satin white bikini panties of course!! Just generally 'playing the naughty schoolgirl'.

Should be quite popular I think!

Larry, Russ??? What do you guys think??

Cheers
Chris
Chris, I always love the college girl panty idea. With a snug white college blouse and plaid skirt.
Old 01-04-11, 11:23
Site Admin

Talking

I know Larry - & why is the wonderful Annabelle ignoring me??

Chris
Old 01-04-11, 11:29
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

No worries Chris, I think she still loves you! Or at least thinks your kinda maybe an alright Guy! lol!
Old 01-04-11, 12:22
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I'm not chris. Sorry hun. It's just I know what you like. I will be doing some more school girl and nurse vids soon.
Old 01-04-11, 17:34
Site Admin

Oh my, this should spur a colorful bright comment from Chris!
Old 02-04-11, 11:48
AFF Regular

Default uniforms

Annabelle,
Femme Fight would be best.
Old 02-04-11, 14:58
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

I think everbody knows my thoughts on Tights lol! But Yes more stockings please

Old 02-04-11, 19:07
Site Admin

Care to expand on your feelings about tights Russ?
Old 03-04-11, 12:22
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Grrrr!!!!!!!!!! there that good enough lol

Old 03-04-11, 12:32
Site Admin

All noted! lol!
Old 03-04-11, 17:49
AFF Regular

Default Uniforms

Only a thought but it'd be good to see a nurse order another nurse to do some hoovering - with the hoover going out of control !
Difficult to arrange - but some good fun maybe ?
Tibby would be my favourite to have her uniform sucked off.
Old 03-04-11, 21:32
Site Admin

There is a site called Sillyfilms that does that sort of thing. I think the clothes are customized so they peel away easily.
Old 04-04-11, 09:33
Administrator
Site Admin

Its a good idea. But not sure how we could do it thou.

Annabelle
Old 04-04-11, 11:08
Site Admin

Hun i think the clothes have to be pre-cut and held together with Velcro or tape for it to work. Ive seen this sort of thing before but i am not sure exactly how its done.
Old 04-04-11, 11:16
Administrator
Site Admin

surely it can't be done with a normal hoover. I know my one a dyson would get blocked up. As this I know from hoovering up kids socks etc