All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 11-04-20, 08:18
AFF Buddy

rocco is on a distinguished road
Smile Home Invasion

*Owing to the current climate and social distancing, something to perhaps think about?*

Model A begins to come too. She's laying hogtied on the floor: (completely naked or only underwear) as she gets a bearing of her predicament, it occurs to her that she is in her own lounge. She struggles and mews through her gag in a desperate effort to free herself. As the fight continues, model A also realises that voices can be heard outside the lounge. (a male and female, or two females) making general discussion about their day, how long they should stay, the weather anything really) its all jovial as if they haven't a care in the world!
Model A hears them both laugh as they pick up on her distress. "Oh, someones finally decided to join us!" one voice says, while the other offers a drink. This goes on for a short while and the video ends with one or the other saying: "I'm just going to check her bonds and see if she's comfortable, then I'll be right back!"

I think it'll add to the apprehension and give it that suspense air. I hope this or something similar could be done. Thanks you lovely people!
Best wishes
Rocco xx
Old 11-04-20, 12:27
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We can do something like this once we are back shooting.
As you are aware we a re not able to do as yet
Old 11-12-22, 16:33
AFF Buddy

Default Hey!!!

Hi John, Annabelle!

I subscribed to DIP today and its great to be back!

I hope you are all well, consideirng the last couple of years. I hope so. I'm also sorry for posting my idea in the wrng thread! I blame it on getting old lol! Anyways, any thoughts on this request in the future?

Sending you all my regards

rocco x
Old 12-12-22, 10:35
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Sorry been so busy lately. I wil try something like this in the New Year
Old 12-12-22, 16:09
AFF Buddy

Hi Annabelle

Thank you!
Old 27-01-23, 14:18
Administrator
Site Admin

Just letting you know that I have given this ago with roxy Mendez. It won't be going up for some time tho as we quite away a head with our content xx Do hope I did ok
Old 02-02-23, 06:55
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Just letting you know that I have given this ago with roxy Mendez. It won't be going up for some time tho as we quite away a head with our content xx Do hope I did ok
Hi Annabelle.

Wow! Thank you so much. x

Best wishes rocco