All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 24-06-20, 10:01
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default The Sleepy Games Hotel - Chapter 1: The Induction

This part of the story is mostly introduction, there's no sex or nudity yet.

Sleepy Games Hotel

Liliane shivered as she looked up towards the imposing dark brick. This looked more like a medieval castle than a hotel. There probably wouldn’t be an elevator, so at least being a maid here meant she’d walk up and down the stairs so much she wouldn’t have to pay for a gym membership. She straightened her shoulders. Yeah, that’s was the spirit, just put a positive spin on it.

‘You’re here for the job too?’

When Liliane turned around she saw a girl that was about her age. She must have been in her early twenties as well, although she looked like a model, she had shiny blond hair and long legs, she was wearing high heals and a flowy summer dress that showed off quite a bit of cleavage.

Liliane straightened her own jeans. ‘I don’t know.’ She said.

‘You don’t know?’ The girl squinted and chuckled. ‘Don’t you know why you’re here? Should I call someone?’

‘No, no.’ Liliane said. ‘I’m here for the Maid’s job, but seeing you... well I wasn’t sure whether you were referring to the same job or if they’re simultaneously interviewing super models for their new add campaign or something.’

‘Aw, that’s so sweet of you to say.’ The girl wrapped her arm around Liliane. ‘I’m Abby by the way.’

Together they walked into the castle, a receptionist guided them to a waiting room where three other girls were already sitting in their chairs. They were all wearing short skirts, some went for a business vibe others went for a more slutty vibe for some reason.

‘Now I’m wondering if I missed a dress code memo.’ Liliane whispered to Abby.

‘Don’t worry.’ Abby said. ‘They need loads of girls, so were not really competition.’

Liliane sat down in one of the chairs and over the next twenty minutes more en more girls came in and sat down, until there were about ten of them. Looking around Liliane really didn’t fit in, even though she opened up another button of her blouse to appear more sexy like the others.

Eventually a door opened. It just swung open and then a voice sounded from out of nowhere urging them to come further.

The girls got up from their chairs and walked into the next room. Liliane looked for Abby. ‘This feels more like a theme park attraction, than a hotel.’ She said.

Abby nodded. ‘Yeah, isn’t it awesome?’

Liliane didn’t know what to say to that. When they were all in the next room the doors closed again. It was dark all around them.

‘What’s happening now?’ Liliane asked.

‘I don’t know.’ Abby said

A screen turned on and they saw themselves in this room. ‘Line up.’ A voice said.

The girls self-consciously giggled and then they formed a line so they could all see each other on the screen. Liliane stood next to Abby and another gorgeous girl with a latino vibe, her hair in a tight braid.

‘We’re no ordinary hotel, so we’re not looking for ordinary girls.’ A voice said, some of the girls looked around the room, there was no-one there. There was probably a speaker hidden somewhere in the darkness.

‘Since we’re not looking for ordinary girls, we’re not going to give you an ordinary interview, instead you’re going to be tested on stamina, willpower, ability to take directions and suggestibility. If one of you thinks you’re too ordinary and you don’t want to participate in these tests, you can leave now.’

A door opened. For a moment Liliane contemplated walking out of the door, she wasn’t really sure what she’d expected but not this, this talking voice was kind of creepy, wasn’t it? However she did need a job and none of the other girls walked out, she didn’t want to be the only ordinary one.

‘Good.’ The voice said and the door closed again. There was a rattling sound and next to the screen a hatch opened exposing a pile of pens and paper. ‘The girl with the red hair and the pigtails step forward please.’

Liliane looked around to see if there was anybody else with red hair and pigtails, then Abby gave her a push in the back. ‘He means you.’ She whispered.

‘Me?’ Liliane asked as she stepped forward.

‘Yes you. What’s your name.’

‘Liliane.’ She said.

‘Ah, Lily. I remember your application.’ He said. ‘Will you be my assistant Lily?’

‘I...’ She wasn’t sure whether she should correct him. Her name was Liliane, not Lily, yet somehow this didn’t seem to be the time or the place to correct him. ‘I guess.’ She said.

‘Good.’ He said. ‘Now come pick up these contracts and make sure everybody has their own copy.’

Liliane walked towards the pile of paper and handed out the contracts and the pens, the last one she kept to herself and she started reading. It was a lot of legal mumble-jumble. ‘Applicant agrees to partake in the selection procedure of the Sandisso Hotel Group.’ She skimmed over the paragraphs, it was a lot of paper with a lot of words. There was a none-disclosure part and a part that said she couldn’t sue the hotel and there was a part that if selected she would commit to the job. She wasn’t even halfway done when people started signing and returning their contracts.

‘Lily?’ The voice said. ‘Are you done too?’ Liliane looked around evidently everybody was finished already, without reading the rest, she put her initials on every page and signed at the bottom, the moment she put her contract on top of the others the hatch closed and the contracts disappeared.

‘Thank you girls.’ The voice said. ‘Now return back to that pretty line.’

Again everybody lined up and they all looked at themselves on the big screen. It was like big brother except they were looking at themselves, although this footage was probably streamed somewhere else too.

It was silent for a moment and the girls started whispering amongst one another.

‘This is weird isn’t it?’ Liliane asked Abby.

‘I guess.’ Abby said. ‘It’s different, but it’s exciting too, right?’

‘Yeah, it feels like an adventure, doesn’t it?’ The latina girl said, ‘I’m Jimena by the way, is this your first time.’

‘Yeah you?’ Liliana asked.

‘No,’ Jimena smiled and bit her lip. ‘It’s my second time, the first time I was rejected, but I think I’m better prepared now.’

‘Silence.’ The voice said. ‘You’re contracts seemed to be in order. Will my lovely assistant step forward again.’ Again some rattling sound came from behind the hatch and Liliane stepped towards it. She saw herself on the screen getting bigger and bigger as she approached the hatch, so she figured the camera must be hidden here somewhere.

‘Listen up ladies.’ The voice said. ‘My lovely assistant Lily will hand each of you two pills, a red one and a blue one. Go ahead Lily.’ Liliane grabbed the two pill bottles from the hatch and the girls reached out their hands, on each hand she put one blue and one red pill.

‘Now you ladies have a choice to make, but remember there is no right or wrong choice, there’s only a honest or a dishonest self-assessment. If you feel you are good at following directions take the red pill, if you feel your strength lies in having a lot of stamina and willpower take the blue pill, and of course if you feel you excel at both, you could always take both pills.’

Liliane looked at the pills left on the palm of her hand, she wasn’t sure whether she should take a pill at all, she didn’t even know what was in it, it was shiny and it mostly looked like and m&m. She looked around to see what the other girls were doing. Jimena enthusiastically put both pills in her mouth and smiled.

‘Go ahead.’ She said. ‘Don’t be shy, this is a job interview, you’re supposed to brag about your assets and qualities.’

‘But what will happen to you if you swallow those pills?’ Liliane asked.

Jimena shrugged.

Abby now also had swallowed both pills. In fact nearly all the others seemed to have swallowed their pills. Except for this girl with a tip tilted nose that had already swallowed her red pill, but now was hesitating about the blue one. ‘I’m not a wuss,’ she said, ‘I’m definitely not a quitter. You know when I have to carry my grandma’s groceries up the stairs I have plenty of stamina, it’s just that high school PE was boring so I didn’t get good grades for stamina on any running exercise, but...’ She looked really troubled, and eventually she decided to just take half of her pill, she bit it in two and it looked quite like an M&M from the inside too. The moment she swallowed half she took the other half as well anyway. Now only Liliane hadn’t swallowed any of those pills.

Hastily she put the two pills in her mouth and bit through them. It tasted sweet and chocolaty. ‘Where those just m&m’s?’ She asked relieved. ‘Is this all some sort of game.’

Jimena smiled. ‘Yeah,’ she said. ‘It’s not real, it’s all a computer game.’

‘No, it’s an adventure game.’ Abby said. ‘And I’m the pirate. There are all sorts of hidden clues, aren’t there? To find the treasure. I’m so excited, who wouldn’t want to work here, this doesn’t even feel like work, it feels like I’m the guest.’

Liliane frowned she didn’t quite follow what Abby and Jimena were talking about, it just didn’t make sense, pirates and computer games. This was a job interview, they should take this more seriously and not talk nonsense. Then suddenly a wave of dizziness crashed through her mind. She pressed the palm of her hand against her temple and the dizziness faded soon, yet a low level tingling remained in her thoughts, her chest felt warm and happy. As if she was in love, as if she was laying on the beach next to a warm tropical sea.

‘O I get it. I’m on holiday too.’ She mumbled.

‘It’s all one big holiday.’ Abby said spreading her arms high up and spinning around.

Then the screen changed, suddenly they weren’t looking at themselves anymore, but there was an enormous spiral spinning around and around and around. ‘Look at the screen.’ The voice said. ‘All of you, look at the screen. You’ve all chosen to take both pills and I’m guessing most of you are starting to feel the effects by now. The blue one will make you feel euphoric and happy, while the red one is making you more and more susceptible to our hypnosis. So look into the spirals, look deeper and deeper and slip into that trance. You’ll learn to obey your master, you’ll learn to play your master’s games.’

---
Thanks for reading this part of the story. The next part will be coming soon, I'm hoping to upload this weekend.

In the mean time you can check out my erotic e-books on Amazon or Smashwords
Old 24-06-20, 15:42
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold