All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 03-06-20, 11:00
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default The Maid and her Master - Part 1

The Maid and her Master

Manon was dusting the buffet in the sitting room. Her feet were aching in her high heels and then she decided to take them off. She could clean the house in her pantyhose just fine. She had been a maid for the Sullivan’s now for three months and frankly it was demeaning. The Maid's uniform she was forced to wear resembled the sexy Maid outfits they sold at the Halloween store or a fetish shop. And those heels, why on earth would you force a maid to wear those stiletto heels while cleaning?

But she needed the job, she just got into Art School and her parents weren’t about to pay for such a frivolous study. They’d rather she went to Med school or become a lawyer. She needed the money, however she didn’t need to wear her heels, right now, if she’d put them on right before Mister Sullivan would return home nobody would ever know. Or would he be watching from some hidden cameras? She looked around the room and then shrugged. The Sullivan’s owned about every other building in town and they weren’t the most kind or compassionate people, but they wouldn’t spy on her, right?

The melody of the big bang echoed through the house, Manon put down her duster and walked towards the front door. Through the stained glass windows she only saw a silhouette of a lady. She didn’t expect anyone, she opened her door.

There stood Lady N, at least Lady N was her code name for this specific project, but off course Manon didn’t know that. Manon just saw a rich lady with a tight tulip skirt, a silky blouse, satin gloves, a pearl necklace and two big black suitcases.

‘Can I help you?’ Manon asked thinking it was a cousin or a niece from mister Sullivan that would stay over for the weekend. She wished mister Sullivan had said something though, so she could’ve prepared the guest room.

Then the lady held out her hand and sprayed a dollop of reddish-pink smoke into Manon’s face. It made her cough and her eyes started watering.

‘What do you do that for?’ Manon said a bit frustrated, she was getting light-headed quickly though. The lady puffed another cloud of the reddish-pink smoke into her face and Manon head trouble keeping her eyes open, she was feeling irresistibly sleepy, she started nid-nodding and swaying, her knees started to give way and she fell forward.

The lady skillfully caught her before she would drop onto the ground. ‘Good girl,’ she said softly stroking Manon’s hair. ‘Now take a little nap whilst I set-up my gear.’ From a close distanced she covered Manon’s entire face in the red smoke and Manon went limp in the lady’s arms as she succumbed to the sleep.

When Manon woke-up she was tied down on a chair in the formal dining room. She tried to blink the grogginess away and to figure out what was going on.

‘Good Morning, sweetheart.’ The lady said, she had been fumbling with some canisters and hoses and now she moved to the front so Manon could see her.

‘You?’ Manon said as she recognized the lady. ‘What did you do to me?’

‘Not much.’ The lady said shrugging. ‘I just gave you some knock-out gas and I tied you down, so I could set this up in peace. The question should be: what am I going to do to you? Or an even better question would be: what are you going to do to Clark tonight?’

‘What?’ Manon said while frowning.

‘Are you a bit groggy still, love?’ The lady said. ‘Don’t worry I’m not done yet anyway.’

‘But... wait... what is going on?’

Now the lady reached out her hand and briefly squeezed Manon’s cheek. ‘You’re going to help me recruit Clark, and when he’s a minion of mine we’re going to use his wealth and influence to do some sleepy time projects all around the neighborhood.’

‘What’s a sleepy time project?’ Manon asked confused. ‘Who’s Clark?’

‘Clark Ruben Gabriel Sullivan, the man of the house off course.’ She said.

‘But how...? and why? And who are you?’ Manon asked.

The lady grabbed a silicon breathing mask and placed it over Manon’s nose and mouth, with an elastic strap she secured the mask in place. ‘Now don’t you worry about all that.’ The lady said in an patronizing voice. ‘Lady N will take care of all the logistics, all you have to do is breath.’ The lady had a teasing smile on her face. She hopped on the dining table and crossed her legs, her heels dangling from her toe. She was holding some sort of remote control. Her thumb running seductively over the buttons.

‘Ready sweetheart?’

‘No.’ Manon said. ‘Ready for what? I mean... no. I... I... I want you to let me go.’

The lady pressed a button on the remote and soon the mask filled up with a gas. Manon got sleepy almost instantly, her fingers started to tingle, but right before she passed out the lady changed the smell of the gas. Now Manon was getting more and more aroused, her pussy was throbbing she was squirming in her bounds.

Lady N. leaned backwards and bemused she observed her prey, as she alternated the gasses that would hiss in the maid's face, a sleepy gas to keep her docile, an addictive aphrodisiac, a hypnotic gas that made the girl very susceptible to her suggestions.

It was a cute girl, she thought, and not just because she wore that sexy maid's uniform, there was something appealing about her face, her tip tilted nose, her brown glassy eyes, her blond curls. Maybe she could offer this girl a job as her assistant, once she was completely under her control, off course. It wasn’t many little girls dream to be a maid and to be forced to wear such a slutty uniform.

She kept pressing the buttons on the remote, changing the gas in the mask until any and all resistance in the girl faded, until she just accepted her fate as a sleepy plaything surrendered to Lady N’s will.

Lady N checked the time and saw there was plenty left to have a little fun. So she slid her hand into her tulip skirt, her fingers finding her way into the silky smooth panty hose, fidgeting to get her panties out of the way so she could play with her own tingling pussy. Her clit was already swollen and her pussy lips were wet and slippery.

She rubbed her own clit while she looked at the simultaneously sleepy and horny girl tied down to the dining chair, the mask still firmly attached to her face. She pressed the button for more aphrodisiac and soon the girl was panting and moaning in her bounds.

Lady N frantically moved her fingers over her own clit, she felt her pussy tingling and orgasm came tumbling over her like an avalanche. Her hips rocking, her pussy twitching, she couldn’t suppress a few moans of her own accord. She laid back, all sprawled out on the formal dining table, looking up at the chandelier. She had the best job in the world.

‘What?’ The girl mumbled groggily.

With the remnants of arousal and orgasm still lingering in her body Lady N reached for the remote and with a few clicks on the button she adjusted the gas to give the girl a bit more hypnotic gas and sleepy gas. Then it was time to get to work and start placing the suggestion in this girls head.

---

Part 2 is coming soon!

A Similar Story:
Controlled by her Uniform
Amber lands a job as a Maid in a hotel, she's forced to wear a skimpy Maid's Uniform that allows her boss to controll her body and mind with a remote control.
Old 03-06-20, 15:22
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

good